How he asks you out (Isaac and Derek)

Isaac: It's been a long day for you at school and now that the bell just rang, signalling the end of your last classs for the day, you're ready to dash out of this hell hole you call school and just go straight to your house to watch Netflix and fawn all over Damon Salvatore. As you're walking, more like battling your way through the crowdes hallway to get to you locker, you saw Isaac Lahey, the school's infamous bad boy, leaning beside your locker . Your brow furrowed as you wonder why Lahey is waiting for you. You mentally slapped yourself. Why would Isaac Lahey even wait for me? Keep your head out of the gutter, y/n. When you finally reached your locker, you act like you didn't even see him standing there. You're in the middle of chucking your heavy books when someone cleared their throat. You just continue to do what you're doing. Isaac cleared his throat once again. You tuned to him and said, "Do you have a cough or something?" You raised your eyebrows at him.

"What? No!" He exclaimed.

"Okay then." You said and as your about to walk away, Isaac grab a hold of your elbow. You look at him expectantly.

"I uhm was just wondering if uhm you have any plans tonight?" He asks while looking at the floor. You noticed that his ears are turning a bit red. Is the great Isaac Lahey blushing?

"Are you asking me out on a date?" You said with an amused grin.

"Y-yeah," He stuttered. HE ACTUALLY STUTTERED. " I promise you will not regret it." He said with a hopeful look on his face. You decided to give it a try.

"One date Lahey, you screw this up there'll be no more second chances ."

"I promise I won't. I'll pick you up at 8." Then he was back to his normal self and winked at you before going the opposite way.

Derek: Der called to invite you for dinner at his place. You were actually surprised because it's onky one of those rare times that he invites you home. There's no important event. You thought to yourself. You took your time to doll up. You applied make up more than your usual but still stick to the natural look. You arrive at Derek's with a few minutes to spare. You're about to knock when you heard Derek talking.

"Uhm y/n, I've liked since the first time I've laid my eyes on you." Derek clicked his tongue. "Nah, too cheesy."

You feel your cheeks heating up as you continue to listen at Derek.

"I like you. No, too plain." Derek knce again said. You're containing your laughter at the same time your heart swells because the guy you've been liking since forever likes you back also!

"I know you like me. Be my girlfriend. No what the hell is wrong with you Derek, that was just too cocky." Derek  murmured at his self and you can't help but laugh at what he said. Horrified, Derek quickly opened the door. He sighed, seeing as he now knows that you've been listening all this time.

"I'm not even going to ask if you heard anything." He said sarcastically and you can't help but let out another string of laughter

"Hey it's not funny!" Derek said while glaring at you.

"But it is," you try to immitate his voice, "y/n I like you so much." You burst out laughing again.

"Seriously though, Can you be my girlfriend?" Derek asked you, blushing slightly.

"Beg first and then I'll think about it." You said while turning your nose up and struggling to keep yourself from laughing.

"What, no!"

"Then you can't have me as your girlfriend." You smirked at him teasingly.

"Y/n Y/ln, will you please do the honnor of being my girlfriend?" He said while rolling his eye but getting down on his knee tho. You laughed at him. "I would love to." You said and then hugging him tightly.

Hey guys. This preference is a bit late but this is kinda long so I hope you all like it.

Thanks for reading. :)