Theo Imagine for @erudessa_brielle

Theo has been asking you a couple of times to go with him at the gym but you always refuse, saying that you have a homework or your mom asked you to do some errands and any other reason not to come with him. You love him but you just don't feel like going to a gym with a bunch of sweaty people. But lately, your friends are telling you that you're gaining a few pounds. And you always see some girls talking, more like trying to flirt with Theo and they're skinny af. So today you decided that you need to step up your game and go to the gym with Theo.

As you step inside the gym, you quickly smelled the stench of all these sweaty people but you remembered your goal.

"So what's first?" You asked Theo as you stretched your limbs.

Theo looked shocked and then grinned at you widely, "You're really serious about this Brie? Okay then, the first thing we'll do is squats."

You guys worked out for about 2 hours. 2 hours of doing squats, crunches, leg raises jumping jacks and every other thing that made your muscles sore as hell. Theo's laughing at you because you're struggling at everything.

"Will you quit laughing and just help me with these?" You practically growled at Theo.

"Fine, fine." Theo chuckled while getting the dumbbell from you.

"You know what that shit suits its name, it is really dumb."

Theo just laughed louder. "You shouldn't have come if you don't like it here."

"I have too." You said.

"Why? It's not like I'm forcing you to go, baby." Theo told you gently.

"It's just that..." You trailed off.

"What Brie?"

"It's just, uhm, my friends told me that I'm getting fat and I don't want to be fat and I notice that many girls have been trying to get your attention and I don't want you to like other girls because you think I'm fat and unattrac--"

"Brie stop it. I'll never like another girl. Hell I'll never stop loving you Brie. Even if we have gray hairs, wrinkles or whatever happened to us, I'll always love you Brie. Always." Theo said earnestly.

"Damn babe I don't want to get emotional in a gym." He laughed as you continue, "but thank you Theo. It's just I've been feeling down and insecure and yeah. I love you."

"I love you too babe. Let's continue now?" Theo said.

"Uh I think I'm just gonna sit here." you told Theo. You guys stayed there for a few more hours while Theo is working and you, taking sweaty pictures of your boyfriend.

-------------------------------

im really really sorry if this suck it-s just that i've been busy and idk what to write

there's nothing wrong with being fat , just saying.