I won't (Stiles Imagine)

It was a very stressing day at school. You failed a chem test, got sent to detention, you've got a lot of homework and to top it all, you and Stiles got in a fight. He saw you talking and laughing with Theo.

"Y/n why the hell are you talking to that shady kid?" Stiles asked you accusingly.

"Well no one said I couldn't talk to him." You said, crossing your arms.

"Yeah well I'm saying it. Don't talk to Theo."

"Seriously Stiles, what's wrong with him? He's actually really nice. And Scott also thinks the same."

"You don't understand y/n. That's not Theo. I know Theo from third grade and that's not him. He's trouble...."

Stiles didn't get to finish what he's saying because you walked away, fed up that he's always talking shit about Theo.

"Hey y/n don't walk away from me! I told you, stay away from Theo. He's not good for you!" Stiles practically shouted.

You turned around so fast, "You don't tell me what to do Stilinski. You're not my dad. I'm done with you always talking shit about Theo when in fact he's nothing but good to us. He saved Scott, YOUR bestfriend and you still think he's bad because his parents' signature is different from their previous signature. Seriously Stiles, grow up." And with that you started walking your way home because Stiles is your ride but after that argument, you're sure you wouldn't get to ride that jeep any time soon.

-1 week later-

It's 1 am and you can't sleep. Your thinking about Stiles. You two are still not talking to each other and you missed him like crazy. It may not look like it but you really like him and you just can't tell him, not when every bad thing is practically happening to your lives. It's just bad timing. Your train of thoughts got interrupted when you feel your phone vibrating. It's Stiles. You didn't think twice before answering it.

"Hello? Stiles are you okay? Why are you calli--"

You heard a choked sob at the other line. Your heart started beating fast.

"Stiles? What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Stiles?"

"I-i'm outside your house. Can I s-stay over? I don't, I just don't know what to do and--"

"Calm down Stiles. I'm coming down okay? Hang on."

You jog your way downstairs, thankful you didn't trip. You open the door quietly and spotted Stiles' jeep. You run towards him.

"Stiles? Come here honey." You said, feeling like your talking to a child.

Stile hop out of his jeep and hug you tightly. You pulled away a few seconds later and looked at his tear-stained face.

"Let's get you inside and you can tell me what happened." Stiles nod. "Only if you want to." You added quickly.

You lead him towards your house. While walking you notice him wincing and then cupping his shoulder.

"Are you hurt?" You asked him, worry evident at your voice.

"I... can we go to your room? I-i'll tell you everything." So you guided him in your room, letting him sit on your bed and then prepare some hot choco.

"Here, drink these first." Stiles gladly take the cup from your hand, giving you the tiniest smile he could muster. After he finished, you scoot beside him.

"So can you tell me what exactly happened?" You asked him while rubbing his back gently.

"I did something bad." He's just staring straight to the wall.

"Mhm I'm sure it's not the bad." You tried to make him feel better.

"I killed Donovan."

You did a double take. He killed Donovan? What the hell is he talking about?

"I-i killed Donovan. I killed him." His voice breaking. He turns to look at you, despair in his voice and in his face, "I didn't mean to. I-i have no choice, he's going to kill me! Y/n, Donovan's going to kill me!" By this time, Stiles is sobbing uncontrollably. "I have no choice y/n I don't know what to do. He's going to kill me." He hugged you tightly.

"I understand Stiles, don't worry. I believe you." You pulled away from him to wipe the tear from his face.

"Listen, you can't tell Scott. You can't tell anyone. Please y/n don't tell anyone. Don't tell Scott. Please." He repeated this again and again until he fall asleep. You remembered that he's hurt so you looked at his shoulder. You were horrified at what you saw but you were quiet about it, careful not to wake him up. 'What the hell is Donovan?' you thought to yourself. You decided to clean up his wound. You lightly dab on it. It stings but you do it gently so he wouldn't get awake.

"Please don't tell Scott." He whispered in his sleep.

You kissed his head and rubbed his back.

"I won't tell him Stiles, I won't."