Another guy likes you

Scott: Isaac

Isaac has been a little close to you but you don't seem to mind it. In your head, all you guys have is a totally platonic relationship but Isaac seems to be touchy nowadays. Since you guys have classes together, what he would do is he would always sit beside you, lean his head on your shoulder, play with your hand and stuffs like that. You're okay with it because you think of him as a big brother but what you don't know is that Isaac is starting to see you more than a friend and he's ready to do what it takes to get you from Scott.

Stiles: Derek

Derek has always been fond of you. Maybe it's because you're so clueless about what's happening that you always ask questions. He likes it, in fact he loves it about you. How you will furrow your eyebrows while you try to process whatever the hell he's explaining or whenever your eyes light up when you understand what Derek's trying to say. Some would be shocked at this because we all know how Derek is such a sourwolf and he's easily agitated but when it comes to you, he will pretend that he is irritated but he will answer your questions anyway. He knows that you have Stiles and he respects it but that doesn't mean he can't like you secretly, hoping that someday you would see him more than a sourwolf who likes explaining things to you.

Liam: Brett

Brett has always been your bestfriend. You keep no secrets from each other and he knows everything about you from when was your frist period down to your size when you guys go shopping together. You always do things together that it makes Liam worried that you may leave him for Brett. Brett told him that he's no threat to you and Liam's relationship but as he says these words, he can also hear his heart breaking.

Theo: Liam

Liam had been your first friend from your first day at school and you have always been together these days. You're actually relieved that you made friends with someone with the same age as you because your boyfriend Theo is a few years older than you and you kind of feel like a child when you're around his friends. And because of this, you and Liam are almost together the whole day at school. Some would even say that you two are a couple but you love Theo so much and Liam knows it. He knows how much you love Theo that he wishes that you could love him more than how much you love Theo.