Autumn Leaves (Scott Imagine)

It's now your favorite season of the year: Autumn. There's just something magical, as you say, about Autumn. The way the leaves fall, how the whole place turns auburn and how everything seems so calm. Since you were little you've loved playing at the fallen Autumn leaves with your mom. You and your mom would always play tag and then both of you will end up jumping in the leaves but now that your mom is gone after battling cancer for years, you can't help but feel nostalgic and remember all the memories you have with your mom. As you were taking a stroll, Scott texted you to go the park.

When you arrived, you saw Scott raking some dry leaves. He turned around and spotted you. He immediately waved like a mad man and motion for you to come.

"What are you doing?" You said chuckling a little at his childish antics.

"I had this amazing idea when Stiles and I were walking home and then I remembered how you said you love to play with Autumn leaves when you were young and I feel like you're missing your mom so yeah." He finished gasping a little and then smiling at you.

You can't help but tear up a little and Scott thought you didn't like it.

"No no, Scott I love it and you're right I miss my mom. So much. Thank you for doing this." You hugged him and after a few seconds, he pulled away to kiss you lovingly.

"I love you y/n." Scott said, brushing some of your stray hair.

"I love you too Scott."

"Tag!" Scott said suddenly, sprinting away from you.

"What? Scott! That is so unfair." You said laughing and started running after him.

You guys ran around the park, played in the leaves and had a good time, just like what you and your mom would always do. You're so thankful for Scott for doing this. You know your mom is now in a better place and is now happily looking at you and Scott together.

"I love you Mom." Scott smiled at you softly, looking at you as you whispered the words quietly in the wind hoping your Mom would hear it.

--------------------------

im sorry if this sucked and too short but i've been busy with exams

but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS now i know someone is reading this lol

ily bye