✯CHAPTER 2

2 YEARS AGO

Blood curdling screams can be heard from a distance, some tress were on fire, there was bloodshed everywhere.

It was just another full moon night for humans.

Some people were in deep slumber with their families, some teenagers and youngsters were clubbing unbothered about anything happening outside, some were busy with their so called movies night totally unaware of what's happening outside in the outskirts of the city, in a forest.

The sounds of devilish laughs, screaming and crying can be heard from a distance.

But the people were totally unaware of all these because there was hardly any civilization in the outskirts.

A traveller was passing through the forest with his car enjoying the melodious music, enjoying the beauty of the full moon shining brightly in the darkness of the night sky.

He was totally unaware of what's actually happening inside the dense forest.

But he stopped his car when he heard a inhuman scream. He looked outside out of curiosity but never heard the scream again so he started his car and continue his journey again but after a minute or so, he heard a scream again and he was so sure that he was not hallucinating and it was a scream.
He stopped his car, hold his gun and got out.

He was neither a coward nor he believed in spirits and was not scared of any wild animal too.

He started following the scary and ear bleeding sounds bravely.

After waking a few minutes he stopped when he saw something so scary. Dead bodies with blood oozing out of them, and a inhuman creature standing by their side.

He started running away from the sight towards his car, he heard footsteps following him, he increased his pace if that was even possible for him, the footsteps started getting closer. He never dared to look back, he could see his car just a few meters away from, he thought he could make it, he could survive but that never happened.

His blood was sucked and he was killed brutally there.

Even his head was ripped off from his body.
His curosity killed him.

__________________________________

The next day

The early pale morning light slipped through the window blink, brightening the whole room with its warm morning light.

The warm sunlight brightened the face of a cute bunny faced lad who was sleeping peacefully like an angel unbothered about his surrounding but that was not going to last any longer though.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Yah! Hyung wake up. "

A young handsome lad of 18 shouted from other side of the closed door which went unheard by the sleeping boy.

"We are going to be late for the classes." But still didn't receive a response from the sleeping boy.

The later started banging the door harder.

"Ahhhh just five minutes Jeno-ah."answered the boy with his hoarse morning voice.

" NO, Suho hyung and i'm coming in now."

He came in and threw the blanket covering the boy on the floor.

"Wtf hyung! You are not a fucking kid that needs someone to wake him up in the morning from their beauty sleep, just wake up already if u don't wanna be late for the classes, its 7:15 now."