✯CHAPTER 3

The teacher asked the new boys to introduce themselves. Even the teacher was mesmerised by the boys' beauty but she remind herself that she is a teacher and these boys are her students.

A pretty deer like boy introduce himself first " Hello I'm Xi Luhan from China but I moved to Korea. Please take care of me." And showed his beautiful smile.

The next one had a cold look but he was hot, tall and handsome " Hello I'm Wu Yifan but I prefer Kris and I'm also from China."

He didn't even smile, he didn't seem friendly at all unlike the first boy. But girls were already drooling over him.

Suho, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo felt something was off with him but they shrugged it off thinking that the boys were new and also from foreign country, so maybe they need time to adjust but their thoughts were cut off by a loud voice.

" HELLO, ANNYEONG HASEYO, I'M KIM JONGDAE BUT YOU CAN CALL ME CHEN AND LET'S BE FRIENDS. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME AND LOVE ME, I ALREADY LOVE YOU ALL, SARANGHE, AND I-"

"Excuse me student, but I think that's enough information. Please give the chance to introduce to the next one. " The teacher asked him politely.

Chen pouted and murmured a "Ahhwaaee."

The next boy had a whole bad boy vibe.

"Hello I'm Lay Zhang."

"That's all" asked the teacher but he just ignored her.

The teacher smiled awkwardly and asked them to settle themselves in empty places.

Lay sat just beside Suho and behind him was Baekhyun.

Suho's smell was distracting him and he was staring at him from time to time which made the later a bit uncomfortable.

"Hi I'm Kim Junmyeon , but you can call me Suho. Nice to meet you." Suho introduced himself to get rid of the awkwardness but Lay just gave him a small smile which didn't even reach his eyes and asked him to focus on his studies.

Suho thought that maybe he is always cold and untouchable but the next sentence coming from Lay's mouth totally proved him wrong.

"Hey beautiful ! Mind introducing yourself ?" Lay asked Baekhyun with hid sweet, dimpled smile.

Baekhyun was surprised to hear this from the new hot boy and totally became a blushing mess.

He couldn't believe that a hot boy just called him beautiful and is flirting with him.

He ignored the eyes of the whole class that were burning with jealousy except his friends and he decided to go with the flow but a pair of beautiful almond eyes stopped him from flirting with other male.

Those eyes that belongs to someone that saved him just this morning.

But Lay continued to flirt with him and hearing his comments for Baekhyun, Suho felt a burning sensation in his heart and something gathering in the pit of his stomach but he just ignored it thinking that maybe he was hungry.