✯CHAPTER 10

"Where is he?" Chanyeol asked Sehun, as soon as he saw Sehun and Luhan in the empty hallways.

"Class." Sehun replied with a small smirk. "All alone, I just checked."

Chanyeol smiled widely, thanking him, and ran to the class, too excited to meet his beautiful mate before any cockblocker can.

"Love sick fools." Luhan commented wrapping his arms around Sehun's neck pulling him for a passionate kiss, in the empty hallway, not afraid of being caught.

The latter pulled him by his waist, gradually dominating the kiss.

They pulled away after they became breathless, a string of saliva still connected, and rested their foreheads against each other.

"I'm just worried for Lay." Luhan said frowning.

"You told me, he has his reasons right." Sehun furrowed his brows, caressing the latter's cheeks.

"Yeah, he has, but I'm afraid that he will lose at the end." Luhan hugged him burring his face in his chest, hearing his steady heart beat while the latter played with his soft pink locks.

"Let's not talk about this now, Bambi. I know you are worried, let's just wait. We never hated him too, but never dared to talk infront of Chanyeol, now that he hates him more." Sehun replied making the latter chuckle thinking about the reason.

"Yeah, because of him mate, Baekhyun." Luhan pulled away from the hug only to pull the latter down by his neck, initiating a steamy kiss again.

________

"Good morning Baek." Chanyeol entered the class, smiling at Baekhyun, who was sitting near the window.

He saw the warm morning sunlight, streaming through the window's blink with specks of golden dust, falling over him, complementing his milky white skin, making his caramel-brown locks shine.

He is beautiful, he thought, even that's an understatement.

Baekhyun closed his book and turned his head towards the taller who just entered the class, shattering the peaceful silence, with that deep and sexy voice.

"Good morning to you too, Chanyeol. You are early today, I see." He greeted him back with a smile; his exquisite, gleaming black orbs almost turning cresents.

"Yeah, I came early for my Baekie." He replied with a smug smile playing accross his lips.

"Don't flirt with me now and I'm not yours-."

"Yet." He smirked at the smaller, which made the latter cheeks decorated with a tint of pink.

"He is even cuter with rosy cheeks." Chanyeol thought.

"How come you are so sure of that?" Baekhyun asked raising a brow.

"I will make sure of that." He replied confidently.

"Is that overconfidence?"

"Correction– that's confidence." He corrected Baekhyun.

"But why me when there are many fish-"

"Yes there are many out there, who are may be better than you, but for me you are the best, and I only want you." He gave the latter a challenging smile as if saying him that at the end of the day, he will be his.

Baek just smiled at that and forced his attention out of the window, which was an attempt to hide his flushed face.

While he admired the view outside, Chanyeol admired him.