✯CHAPTER 14

The day blurred by. Chanyeol insisted on dropping Baekhyun while Lay didn't ask for Suho's permission again and just pulled him to his car.

"Thank you for the ride again, Yeol."

"Don't thank me now, cause this will be a part if my everyday routine." Chanyeol lips tugged intoto a smirk when he saw the latter's wide eyes and shocked expression on hearing him.

"No, this is too much–"

"Let me do this atleast, Baek, please." He pouted and showed his puppy eyes to the latter hoping that he agrees, which the latter did, making him crack a wide smile.

Chanyeol started leaning closer to him, making Baek lean backwards, he was too close that his lips was just a hairsbreadth away from the latter.

But just like some romantic clichés in k-dramas where female lead can't put on her seatbelt without the help of male lead; Chanyeol pulled on his seatbelt and leaned back.

"I love your strawberry scent." Chanyeol commented, a hint of adoration in his eyes with something else which the latter couldn't figure out, so he just looked down fidgeting his fingers, with a hue of pink playing across his cheeks a he mumbled a 'just drive already'.

I am just so lucky to have him as my mate, such a pure and innocent human. I will always be thankful to the Moon Goddess for this. He thought eyeing the latter every now and then, carefully gazing his every change in expression and position, as he chuckled lightly at his adorableness. I will protect you with my life, my love when time comes but I will always be sorry for dragging you to my hell. Please forgive me if something happens but I can't live without you too.
Let me be selfish for this once, let's enjoy our time together even if it doesn't last long.
I will win your heart and make you mine no matter what, though I don't deserve you.

While the latter was busy with his own thoughts. Do I like him? If not then what's this feeling? But is this infatuation? What if he leaves me after he finds someone better? Ah- whatever, so fraustating. A low grunt escaped his lips which didn't go unnoticed by the latter but he chose to ignore it. Baekhyun was so lost in his world that he didn't noticed when they reached his home.

"Baekhyun" the latter called him softly. "We are here."

"Oh, thank you so much Yeol. Bye." He showed him his usual boxy smile and was about to open the door but the latter gripped his arms gently stopping him from doing so.

"Baekhyun can I hug you please?" Chanyeol pleaded him, giving him his puppy eyes and latter doesn't have a heart to deny him.

"Yes." He whispered lowly and that's all it took Chanyeol to pull him in his arms, hugging him tightly as if he would vanish any second, caging him inside his arms.

He sniffed his strawberry scent again as much as he can in one go, which calmed him down a bit as soon as it invaded his senses. "I love your smell Baekhyun." He whispered against his ear as a silver coursed down his spine.

His petite body fitted perfectly inside those strong muscles as he returned the hug briefly and patted his back as if assuring him that he will be there for him.

Chanyeol pulled back after a few minutes, as much as he wants to hold him like that forever, to cage him inside his arms and never letting him go, feel the warmth radiating from his body, he can't though he is craving for it again now.

He kissed his forehead and he left his lips to linger there as the latter felt a unfamiliar warmth flashed through him creating a spark between them and he has no more reason to fight it now.

"I will think about it Chanyeol, trust me." Baekhyun smiled at him.

"Yeah I trust you. Now leave before someone sees us." He gently pushed the latter out of his car, grinning.