✯CHAPTER 9

Lay was silent for the whole ride, he linked his thoughts with his mate, he closed his eyes shut and force himself not to think about him, he wasn't looking forward to all these, he is not ready to see his mate everyday, now that they will be neighbours, it's just...... he doesn't want to hurt the latter anymore.

They reached their house, Jaemin was the 1st one to step out followed by Kris and Lay.

"From a palace to a house. What a promotion!" Kris commented. "This is expensive too though." He added.

"And that palace never made my brother happy." Lay frowned.

"Hyung! Let's go to Jeno-."

"No, we will meet them after getting ready for classes and you will be joining our school today."

"I'm so ready for it." With that Jaemin skipped into the house to distract himself by wandering.

Their house was just as big as Suho's. All the houses lined in the neighborhood were same except their exterior paints.

The house was surrounded by trees and walls which were covered with beautiful English Ivy.

The interior was fine, harmonious and restrained, painted in white and grey, with marbles decorating the floor and expensive furnitures, clashing with bright Victorian exterior which was again coated with multiple coats of polyurethane to make it water proof.

"Not bad." Lay commented.

"Even if you don't like it, you can't change it anymore. You got no option."

"Yeah." Lay agreed looking at his excited brother who was checking if everything was prepared by servants or not.

He gave them an excited wave and quickened his steps towards them.

"Let's get ready, hyung." He repeated, excitement laced in his voice.

"I'm leaving." Kris gave a small smile to Jaemin and left who smiled cutely at him as a response.

"Do you like it? Or should we-."

"No, I love it." He didn't let him finish his statement and ran to his room slamming the door shut behind him, no he wants to stay here now at any cost, near his mate.

Lay just chuckled at his reaction and went upstairs to his room.

________________

"Young master, someone wants to meet you, he said that you know him well." Their caretaker informed Jeno.

"Who is he?" Inquired Jeno.

"He didn't introduce himself."

"And you let him in." He frowned "Nevermind, I will check myself."

He went to check who the unexpected visitor was.

"Yes, who-"

"JENO-YA I'M BACK."

"My baby!" The latter still couldn't believe his eyes but his mate was before him, he can see him, feel him even smell him, oh how he missed his scent.

Jaemin ran to him, hugging him around the waist, manifesting their intimacy while the latter swung him around, while he was giggling.

Jeno pulled him for a sweet kiss, oh how they missed their lips against each other.

But the kiss soon turned to a passionate one, Jeno dipped his tongue inside, sucking the latter's soft muscle, while a moan escaped from Jaemin's lips. They pulled back only after Jeno was breathless.

"You never missed me right?" Jaemin frowned.

"You have no idea baby." Jeno said initiating another passionate kiss, teeth clashing and tongue fighting for dominance, sucking and nibbling, too overwhelmed by their emotions, they didn't notice someone waddling downstairs.