✯CHAPTER 13

"How is it?" Leaning against the island, I asked him, as soon as he took a bite of the strawberry pancake made by me. I have always been a good chef, so why not impress my baby with my skills?

"This is so good." He commented, as a wide smile worked across his lips, his eyes turning cresents, as he moan at the taste.

"Don't moan Baekhyun." I warned him but he ignored me and moaned at the taste again, but this time as sensually as possible, as if trying me.

"I'm not." He defended. "This is just so good." And there, he moaned again.

His moans made my blood to rush towards south, as I felt my trouser getting tighter, around my manhood.

He stood from his seat and started walking towards me, seductively, swaying his hips, running his tongue ever so slowly accross his rosy lips. Oh how that soft muscle can do wonders!

I can smell his arousal, a strong desire to be touched by me and it stirred by desire aided by a rush of different emotions and hunger for him.

He came closer as he wrapped his arms around my neck, my hands made it's way towards his perky ass as I cupped it and gave it a  squeeze– a throaty moan escaped his lips.

He started up at me, his once shiny orbs now clouded with lust and desire for me and only for me.

"Take me daddy." He whispered seductively and licked my sensitive earlobe, brushing his lips over it.

I pulled him closer as we felt our hard on against each other. He started grinding his already hard crotch against mine, desperate for a friction as low grunts and moans heaved our lips, as we both lost ourselves in the pure ecstasy of pleasure.

I pulled him by his neck and started kissing him hungrily yet sweetly, biting and nibbling his lips softly, tasting his strawberry sweet lips, driving his body to a new height of awareness.
Then I dragged my lips up the soft skin of his neck, sucking every inch of it, an attempt to find his sweet spot, marking him as mine.

But he pulled away as soon as I slipped my hand inside his trouser, much to my dislike.

"Take me now." He whispered panting, a low grunt escaped his bruised lips and that's all it took me to lose my remaining sanity, if any was even left.

Soon the clothes were discarded, I moved my lips to abuse one of those pink buds, taking it between my teeth, sucking it, as he threw his head back grabbing my hair.

His fingers started tracing my abs lines, then to my manhood, as he grabbed it and started stroking it painfully slow, teasing me-