✯CHAPTER 16

After reaching the school, he stepped out of the car, slamming the door shut, he rushed to the rooftop.

As soon as he stepped out, he went to a corner and slid into a bench.

He fluttered his eyes closed and inhaled the cool, light breeze which had a scent of winter in it. The breeze nibbling his exposed parts, calming him nerves a bit.

He gazed at the sky which were painted in light blue with a glow of orange-pink towards the east where the sun appeared in a clear strip of sky beneath the clouds.

A deep sigh heaved his lips as his thoughts drifted back to his mate, guilty that he used his mate for his own pleasure.

Hypnotized by his gaze, the latter's mind couldn't comprehend what's going on with him.
He lost his senses as desire flared his vein, the lust for blood was so high that he was least concern about the latter.

But he was snapped out of his thoughts as soon as he heard a voice.

"Good morning blood sucker." He saw Chanyeol walking towards him, his lips curled up in a smirk.

"Fuck off." He whispered, voice laced with anger as his eyes glowed which the latter shrugged off and laughed at him.

"I heard you sucked your mate's blood, kinda hypnotized him, made out with him and even erased his memory after you were satisfied." He raised a brow at him.

He was enjoying the view of the latter who was clenching his jaw, eyes glowing red then back to black again.

"And before you ask me, how I know, let me tell you that Jeno was from our pack and we know him pretty well."

"Do I look like I care. Just mind your own business."

"As if I care." Chan scoffed. "It's just that I thought you hate the idea of being mates, but you proved me wrong."

"I repeat, it's not your fucking buisness." He roared which made the latter smiled even wider. "Just leave me alone, go take care of your mate. Stop pestering me."

"You care for us." Chan faked a surprised voice, cluching his heart dramatically. "I'm touched." He wiped his non-existent tears and made grabby hands towards the latter while the latter eyed with nothing but pure disgust.

"What do you want?" Lay shifted his attention back to the sky again.

"You know what I want. Stop flirting with my mate, but I see you have stoped it too." He gazed at the sky wondering what's so interesting about that empty sky with a sun.
"Now that you love your mate, what's stopping you from claiming him?" His eyes flickered to him, he saw how the latter's mouth snapped shut as shame and guilt filled his eyes.

"You know what's stopping me and it's none of your business." He whispered the same words again as he got up. "Suit yourself, I'm leaving." With that he left without sparing a glance at him.

"Hey, wait for me don't leave me alone!" Chan followed, slinging his arms over his shoulder but was pushed away by the latter.

"Don't touch me."
"Don't touch me." Chan imitated him and did it again.

**
He watched the two retreating figures with a mile-wide ugly smirk upon his pale face.
"I doubt these fools can ever defeat me. They seem easy to get manipulated, I just have to use their mates as baits." A nasty chuckle left his mouth.
**

_______

Reaching to the class which was filled with only a few students, Chanyeol made his way towards Baekhyun while Lay slumped down on his chair and shifted his attention out of the window, gazing at the sky again, ignoring the worried stares of his mate.