✯CHAPTER 7

(At night)

In the Vampire Palace

"Did you find him this time or you just came here to disappoint me?"
Lay asked the messanger before him through gritted teeth, anger laced in his voice as his eyes glew red, which was not at all a good sign.

He was trying hard to find him for the last 6 months but the latter was good at hiding.
He was going crazy without him.

The guy before him gulped and replied timidly. "Your Highness." He bowed. "We have already found him, he is on his way back to his apartment -."

"Give me the damn address and leave before I kill you." He was tired of hearing excuses.

The guy bowed again and left immediately after giving him the address.

"It has been six months, why did he even left?" He whispered to himself.
"I'm coming for you my baby. I will protect you with my life."

A drop of tear cascade from his left eye towards the ground.

No one ever saw this soft, lovable and warm side of the cold King except him.

The king never cared about anyone except him.

_______

Walking through a small alley, a 18 years old boy, was in a rush to his apartment.

The flashbacks of the last six months was dancing in his mind.

He can clearly remember when he left everything behind just to stay with him.

When he tried hard to get his attention, loved him with all his heart, but it seems like the latter just played with him, never loved him, never cared for him.

His wounds were too fresh to heal, he thought he can live a peaceful life without being a burden, he thought he will be loved and taken care if, he thought he won't get betrayed, he never thought that he will hurt him.

He never thought that a few words can break him into million of prices.

Tears started to propel down his eyes freely, but he didn't make an effort to wipe it, cause he knows that it won't stop flowing now.

He took a deep breath to calm himself down but froze on his way when he smelled something familiar, he knew who it was, and that's when he realised he was already infront of his apartment.

He marched towards the elevator, pressed the no.4, waiting for it to reach his floor.

His heartbeat was too loud for his ears, cold sweat broke out on his forehead, he mopped it away with a shaking hand and tried to calm himself again.

He knows what's waiting for him and he also knows that he can't run away anymore. He have to face it now.

The tring sound of the elevator made him snapped out of his thoughts. He went out and marched towards his house.

A sudden rush of dread filling his nerves. He started pressing the password with shaking hand.

That's it, he won't run away anymore. He took a deep breath and entered, the darkness welcomed him as usual, he turned on the lights and that's when he noticed his brother sitting on his sofa swirling his wine.

He was not at all surprised to see him here, he knew it and was prepared for it too, kinda.

He looked for his brother's eyes but what he saw broke him even more.

Lay's eyes were like soft chocolate pools when he gazed into his brother's eyes. There was no hint of anger, as he was happy to see his brother again.