✯CHAPTER 5

*flashback ( when Baekhyun was 11 years old)

Baekhyun, Suho and Kyungsoo met when Baekhyun parents invited the other two families for Christmas celebration.

Their parents knew each other since they were kids.

Baekhyun's and Kyungsoo's parents even knew how Suho's parents died but they never revealed it to their kids or even Suho and Jeno.

That day the three met for the 1st time. At first Baekhyun and Suho were scared of Kyungsoo because of his glare when they accidentally hit him while playing but after playing around a little more, the three became friends.

That day the three made a pinky promise that they will be friends forever, while little Jeno was busy playing with stars under the Christmas tree.

______

One day these three boys were playing in a park in Baek's neighbourhood.

While playing Baek tripped over a stone and fell down, hurting his knee in process, he was about to cry, when he saw a small hand offering him a lollipop.

He looked up with teary eyes and pout lingering on his lips, only to find a small cute boy with a cubby cheeks, smiling widely at him, showing his bunny teeth, offering him a candy.

"Take hyung, candy." The little boy offered again with a sweet smile.

"But it's yours." Replied Baekhyun.

"Omma says eating candies when you cry, makes you happy." The little boy replied cheerfully, eyes sparkling when he talked about his mom.

"Thank you." Baek accepted the candy from the boy, making the later smile widely again.

With that the other two boys came running towards Baekhyun.

"Hyunnie, does it hurts?" Asked Suho pouting.

"Yes Myeonie, but not after eating  candy."

That's when the other two boys noticed a little boy standing there silently, watching them like they were some aliens.

"Who are you?" Inquired little Kyungsoo with a small smile.

"Taeyongie." Replied the boy cheerfully again. "Omma calls Taeyongie, Taeyongie."

"Where is your omma, Taeyongie?"

As soon as the little boy remembered his mom, he pouted, his eyes started getting teary. "Omma lost *sobs* Taeyongie wants Omma *sobs*."

"Don't cry Taeyongie. Now show us where do you live." Asked little Kyungsoo smiling sweetly at the boy.

"There" The little boy pointed to a house next to Baekhyun with his little finger. "Taeyongie lives omma there."

He looked at the other three and pouted again, making the boys coo at him. "Take Taeyongie to omma."

"Lets go to omma then."

The three boys took him to his home where they came to know that, the boy came out of the house without informing his mother.

His mother was a beautiful woman, in her mid thirties, pale skin, small face, not so tall, her chocolate brown orbs filled with warmth and affection.

She took care of Baekhyun wounds and was thankful to the boys to bringing her naughty kid safe, back to her arms.

After that the three boys started playing with him, he became a little brother to them.