✯CHAPTER 12

They both stoped walking and faced each other.

The dusk had already crept up the canyon, the cold balmy spring air fanning them, the soft cooing of birds being a background music for their mood.

"Thank you Baekhyun." Chanyeol smiled softly at him, staring at him oh so lovingly.

"I enjoyed your company, Yeol." Baek smiled back, his ravishing, hypnotic black orbs almost turning Crescents.

"I'm honoured then. Now you should go inside, Baek."

Chanyeol walked closer to him, gazing down at his twinkling black orbs.
He cascaded down to his eye level, as he grabbed him gently by his shoulder.
He started decreasing the gap by moving closer to his face which made the latter closed his eyes shut, expecting the latter to peck his lips.

Baekhyun felt his warm breath fanning his lips and he shut his eyes tighter as his fingers curled, cluching his pant waiting for it but Chanyeol tilted his head and pecked the corner of his lips softly like the touch of silk on his skin then his ear, nibbling his earlobe which send a shiver coursed down his spine.

"Can you feel it Baek?" He whispered and moved back, gazing at him with heart eyes again, waiting for his reply.

"I'm not sure what's it. But it makes my heart flutter." He whispered back, making the latter cracked a wide smile, as his eyes twitched hearing the latter's words, a deep elusive dimple decorating his cheeks.

"Uhm-then bye." With that Baekhyun rushed inside his house, directly to his room and jumped on his bed, patting his chest where his heart was thumping loudly against his ribs as if trying to break free.

"Calm down Baekhyun." He kept whispering to himself.

Chanyeol laugh softly at his cute action and started walking away.

Unbeknownst to them, a pair of eyes witnessed these, with a satisfied grin lingering on his face.
"The more you fall in love, the more you suffer; the more you suffer, the more I enjoy." He whispered.

_______

Baekhyun threw himself on his bed squealing softly.
He can still feel the warmth of latter lips on his cheeks, the kiss was so soft and full of love and warmth, which made his heart and stomach flutter at the same time and flush crept up his neck, warming his cheeks as he  remembered their closeness.

He kinda expected the latter to kiss him on lips, he wanted to know how his lips would feel against his, how it feels to be in the latter's arms, how will those muscly biceps felt under his fingertips.

He knew that he likes him already but wasn't sure about the latter's feelings.

But he didn't knew why he felt like the latter was somehow familiar yet so unfamiliar, like he saw him before, those striking almond-shaped acorn brown orbs were so familiar to him, but he couldn't remember where and when he saw those.