✯CHAPTER 8

(continuation of Jaemin's dialogue)

And that's when everything started hyung.

He insisted on dropping me, after we talked and know more about each other, so I had to lie him that I ran away and that I'm not comfortable with revealing my reasons.

He didn't asked for the 2nd time, rather took me with him to his home, where I met his adopted brother Kim Jummyeon, a human.

Kim Jeno, my mate introduced me as his boyfriend and his brother warmly welcomed me to stay with them, as long as I want.

My mate is an Alpha but not a True Blood, his father was an Alpha and mother a human.

I wanted to return hyung, but I couldn't. I was afraid that you won't allow me to mate with a wolf.

He gave me everything I wanted, he spoiled me just like you do. He showed me the real world, he loved me and taught me how to love.

I felt guilty for hiding the truth from him so I decided to reveal it.

I told him that I am the brother of the present Vampire King, and that I ran away without informing you.

He didn't react well to me being your brother, he changed. He started going out with others, avoiding me, even dating other, I tried hard to know his reasons but he never gave in.

But one night I caught him making out with someone else, and that's when I gave up, I erased the memory of every human who knew me and left him and came here, he never stopped me.

I couldn't tolerate all these so I returned, but I can feel his love hyung, I don't know why he did that, maybe just for fun.

I wanted to return back to you, but I was scared, scared that you will leave me too, you will ha-te me too, th-at y-ouu-." His voice cracked, he started sobbing again,  hugging his brother tightly, burying his face in the latter's chest.

"Calm down baby. I can never hate you. You are my brother and no one can change that." Lay never saw his brother crying, he never let his brother shed a tear.

He was furious that his mate made him cry, he broke his heart, made him suffer, he doesn't deserve someone like him.

Lay knew why Jeno did that, and he will make sure that his brother won't get hurt because of him.

"Don't worry, I know why he did that, trust me he loves you, he had his reasons. He is just scared of something."

Jaemin stopped sobbing and pulled away from the hug, eyes puffy and bloodshed, face streaked with tears, which broke the latter's heart even more.

"How do you know hyung?" He frowned.

"I just know." Lay replied, cracking a small smile.
"Don't worry, I will help you get together with him."

"How?" He frowned again, making his brother chuckle at his cute expression.

"Want to be his neighbour? We will be there by tomorrow morning." Lay raised a brow, making the latter's eager face lit up with joy and satisfaction.

Jaemin tackled him down, hugging him as if he was the only thing that mattered and muttering a thank you.

"Don't be, anything for my baby." He hugged back. "Now go and sleep." He ruffled his hair, kissing him on his forehead.

"Good night." He kissed his brother cheeks and skipped to his room, with a big satisfied smile plastered on his face, excited for the next day.

After Nana went, Lay sighed called Kris.
"Yo man! Wassup?"