12

"What's taking you so long?" asked my mother.

I slowly opened the door and revealed myself to her. I held the shoulder bag close to me as I walk behind her. We were to go to the mall? I don't really know. She said she'd bring me, just as she mentioned before. Though Maki had already took me to the mall, I let myself follow her around.

I don't know, I'm hoping my mother would just open up to me. While I was reading the Bible, I came across a verse and I think it was wonderful for m

Isaiah 49:15: "Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne?" Though she might forget, I will never forget you!

It's as if God's telling me He's got my back, and even my mother's. He's telling me my mother forgot me, but He did not. I am not alone, and until I am not, I will try to revere my mother. After all, she is my mother. I was knitted in my mother's womb by God.

So, I prayed that He'd help me knit the bond between me and my mother. Let's pray she won't throw knives at my direction. No pun intended.

"Sorry, mother. Maki just handed me a bracelet. Said it was from Axdrell. Where is he, mother?" I haven't seen him in two days. When we arrived here, he separated paths. He went directly to the pool and moments later, I heard the splashing of the water.

She continued walking and I could hear the loud clicking of her heels. My mother has a nice figure. Curvy body, long and wavy black hair-runs in the family, long and strideful legs-with enough flesh-her buttocks aren't those with 5x the average, it fits to her curve, give it a 2x the average. She was wearing a rose mermaid skirt that was up to her legs, and a pink retro cropped cardigan. She was stunning. My mother told me to wear a dress since she knew I didn't like wearing stockings paired with shorts. So, I wore a black and white stripe suspender dress paired with just a plain white shirt and white squared-sandals.

While we were walking in the hallway, some of the customers were staring at my mother. I'd stare at her too. People might mistaken her in her twenties. She did not age that much.

"Stop walking like that. Walk beside me," she whispered in her stern voice, it made me smile. For once, my mother's not shouting or raising her voice at me. I'm delusional to think she's opening up to me, but hey, I needed my mother. I'd take advantage of this day if it means I get to spend the whole day with her.

Maki said she'd cancel her meetings for this, and ought to make it special for me. The me two days ago would've tremble in fear. But now, I felt a little giddy when I heard she canceled all her plans. I'm just a little child.

"Your brother is contacting some of the best surgeons from Germany and Russia. Your sister's condition...it's getting worse." Right, I've heard it's a terrible disease. Diseases, I mean.

Adiline for once, had a kidney failure due to Lupus, a condition which is not easily detected until she was old enough. But mother says her lupus condition is not bad. She can still walk under the sun. She can swim without her skin burning, and the medications won't affect it. I once questioned why they needed my blood, but then, it's because it's not only lupus Adiline has. There's a disease known as 'Platelet Dysfunction'. The amount of platelets in her blood is either low or high in count. Usually, thrombocytopenia or low platelet count occurs to her, but her doctors kept on checking her up because there may be abnormal platelet cells which may cause further harming to Adiline.

That's why I willingly gave them my blood because I feel empathy towards them. I don't have that disease, and I'm sorry that they are suffering from those. I'm also grateful that I'm healthy. Good health is given if you pray and seek for God. So, that's why I had concluded that my sisters don't believe in Jesus. He's a miracle worker.