3

"Athuming that you won't feel weak after donating, will you sss-stay there or come back here as soon as pothible?" Sage asked, as she sat in front of me. She looked so serious and slighty mad. She became angry when she found out that I was going away. This kid is attached to me so it was normal for her to feel that way.

I never said anything about going away. I will sign the document here in the manor and they will take my blood inside our basement. I would not want to go there and what? Meet them, after 15 years? What would happen?

"Sage, I'm not going away..." my voice seemed to be low at the last. J think my eyes gathered some tears.

Sage stood up and hugged my side before sobbing. Her shoulders moved up and down as she sobbed. "I know, I just...what if...what if you are needed there and they'll take you away from usth?" I chuckled at her assumption. Not to mention she couldn't pronounce S properly.

"That's just a what if, darling. That won't happen." Even if it would happen, I know I'll be back to them. "Let's go, Mama might scold us for staying outside." we were back in the lake again. Same time as before. Our original plan was to stay in the hills and watch the sunset but we figured out that there would be a lot of mosquitoes.

"Here you are. Help me with the milk, " I waited for Sage to go inside the Manor before I followed Napoleon. I read the Milk maiden before. Her milk was spilled as she was too excited to earn money from it. I learned a better lesson regarding the story. I shouldn't be expecting anything in return or else I would be left devastated.

"Gosh, I love carabao's milk. I can now make milk pudding and white cheese, finally!" I exclaimed when I saw 10 buckets of milk lined in front of me. That's only Carabao's milk. How delicious!

Napoleon chuckled before grabbing two buckets and going back to the manor. I grabbed two and carefully went back to the kitchen were the cooks were waiting. They were to place all the milk in two large wooden milk container and preserve it for few days and sometimes, they ferment it.

After moving all the buckets, I watched them smoothly making dinner and by the time they were finished, Mama walked in. She saw me leaning on the exit door. "What are you still doing here? Go there now," the cooks smiled at me sadly before I went outside.

I thought that the men in black clothes were gone but no, they were sitting on the dining hall too. I wonder what they were doing here. Not that they are unwelcome here of course they are. This Manor is for everyone, just not the valuable things.

I was sitting opposite of the 7 men. Our chairs were the long ones since we're in great numbers. The dinner was awkward since they were slow in eating. I mean, it's not that slow but they eat small amount of food and glance somewhere, as if they're thinking about something.

Mama didn't bother to introduce all of them, instead, she just generalized them. They're assisting Mama with something. Something tells me that they will somehow assist me on something. What Sage said won't come true. I won't let that happen.

Later in the morning, I got up a little early and dressed up. It was only a layered sky blue dress with white and yellow daisy print throughout. I put a matching handkerchief on my chest area as it was revealing.

Years ago, I found an old birdhouse that was abandoned, obviously. Well, I secretly renovated it but then Gino and Camplice first followed me and helped me build a new and nicer one. It was our healing place. We sang worship songs there, feeling the Holy spirit. Gino and Camplice were good at composing songs so when we go here, such lines came inside their minds at once whereas, I just enjoy the view before me. I love how God created a wonderful place for us to live.