Chapter 6 *revised

General

Big Sur is a rugged and mountainous section of the Central Coast of California between Carmel Highlands and San Simeon, where the Santa Lucia Mountains rise abruptly from the Pacific Ocean.

Hidden high above one of the hills, many neatly built modern homes were built far from each other. The homes were made especially for families that would be going on vacation far from the city. 

But one specific house was owned privately by the Royal family. There weren't many people around even if there were, no one would've noticed the black Volvo SUV driving up the 5-meter hill road. 

The family car was driving at a speed of 66 mph, dashing through the trees that were on each side of the dirt road. Driving at that speed isn't the style of the driver, but there were many curves, so he wouldn't want to get into an accident, especially when the princess of the United States is in the car.

The car was still cool after 5 hours of driving, there were just a few kilometres left until they arrive at their destination. The hill was surrounded by the coast of the pacific ocean and the car was now about 20 meters above the saltwater. 

"We're here," Liam informed, as they approach a private driveway into the exterior space of the modern home that was surrounded by trees and forest, that leads to a dead-end cliff.

"Wait, we stop here first," Zayn demanded, bringing the car to a halt right in front of the entrance after it was well hidden from the road. 

"Check the house first," Harry suggested, and Zayn gave him a nod in agreement. Harry scanned around the area before opening the vehicle door with Liam. The house was about 100 meters from where they parked their car so that Harry and the other two had a full view of the beautiful tropical two-story modern home. 

All they know about the home is that it was built on a 22,000-square-foot lot and 10,000 square feet of interior space. The home also consists of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a pool, and everything that is needed in a house. 

The house has a basement and a ground floor, making it a two-story home. The two guys pulled out their handguns and held them at their sides, as they stride across the lawn and towards the house. Zayn watched them from inside the car as someone has to stay with the princess.