Chapter 34

Cause nobody saves me, baby, 
the way you do...

- Zayn

ZAYN - POV.

"There's a gun dealing downtown," Louis said, his dark blue eyes glancing at each of us. "He's with a gang."

My eyes furrowed as I looked around the touch-table, at Harry and Liam. Selena stood beside me, quietly looking at us. "And?" 

Louis straightened up and looked at me. "This could be the only chance to get him."

"Your plan is to attack him at the dealing?" Harry queried, almost sounding surprised. "We're talking about two mafia gangs meeting to exchange cash with guns." Harry looked at me and shook his head in disapproval. 

I clenched m jaw and glance back at Louis. "Keep going," I muttered, flicking my head in his direction. 

"Look, this could be our only chance— we could use the opportunity to get a shot at the assassin," Louis said, sounding convinced as ever. 

"But what the hell is he doing with a gang anyway?" Harry quickly asked, gawking at Louis. 

"He had something with the money, who knows he might be the one that suggested the deal," Louis said and Harry's eyebrows arched. I and Liam nodded, swiftly glancing at each other. 

"How many are is there?" Liam asked, his lips curled and his biceps tightened as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. 

Louis glanced down at the table before shrugging. "30."

My eyes widened and Harry's mouth fell open. "That's basically suicide!" Harry exclaimed, his eyebrows arched at Louis. It's true, going there is suicide. I don't think four can take down thirty guys with guns. We need backup.

"Do we have back-up?" I asked Louis.

"We can't, it's too late for backup, the deal's tomorrow," Louis answered, piercing his lips. 

"How the hell do you think we're supposed to even get in there without causing a killing spree?!" Harry asked, shaking his head. 

"It's in an abandoned warehouse, we could sneak in there then sniper down each one of them—"