Chapter 11

But it's about half-past ten
and I have to catch my ride.

- Selena Gomez.

SELENA - POV.

It took me a few minutes to finally get to my room, after looking into the many doors in the hall, I finally reached my room which is, of course, the master. I got in and slowly shut the door behind me, pressing my back against the wooden door.

My room was noticeably big, a glass pan that was mostly covered up by white see-through curtains, covered up two of the walls, bringing natural light into the bright room. There was a lower section of the room, where the living room stands.

The one large wall, that contains a gas fireplace beneath and a flat-screen TV on top, separates the bedroom from its bathroom, and the tub was very much in the open.

There was also an outside deck, which I quickly made my way towards after realizing that I was standing still for quite some time. From the deck, I could see the pool and a nice view of downtown Los Angeles.

I finally realize how beautiful it looks from here, from the palace, I never really notice things like this before but I'm glad I did.

Everything was perfect but somehow I didn't feel at home. I didn't have anyone to talk to except those three super-serious secret agents, which in fact doesn't even want to talk with me. I didn't have my parents here, there are people around me but somehow I felt lonely. I didn't know any of these people, how am I supposed to talk to them?

The cold afternoon air hit my naked thighs making me shiver under the towel. I really need to wash off and change. I thought, walking back into the room and towards the bathroom. I like using the bathtub but not today I guess.

I took off the towel, revealing the little-to-sexy swimsuit that I somehow found in one of the rooms downstairs, and walked into the shower. The cold water pours over my head, my body, washing away the chlorine from it.

I unclasp the piece of material that cups my breast, letting it fall to the bathroom floor, then slid the undergarments off my lower body. I was now fully naked without any shame.

I stood still for a few minutes before washing my hair that was sticky from the pool water and the seawater, with shampoo.

My thoughts were all washed away after a refreshing shower, I felt like I never had a long time. Today was surely a long day and I hope I won't have to repeat it.