Chapter 15

ZAYN - POV.

Rage built up inside me as I stepped into the basement floor, seeing Harry leaning against the wall in section one and staring up at the big screen. Taylor was sitting on the office chair, typing something into the computer that showed up on the big screen. Liam was standing behind her, placing a hand on the back of her chair. 

Harry caught sight of me and I can tell the same was happening to him. Just as I was about to really get tensed up, I felt the princess's hand grabbing my forearm. "Please, don't cause any more problems," She mumbled, onto my back. 

I don't usually listen to people this easily, but she was a princess so I had to obey. I took in a deep breath before letting my gaze leave Harry. My attention was now on the big screen, seeing the many little black letters show up as she typed them.

"What's going on?" I asked, crossing my arms in front of my chest after Selena finally lets go of it. 

"I'm still trying to break through the firewall," Taylor said, typing quickly another line of text. "As you said, it's strongly secure." 

Liam tensed up as he leaned forward into her computer, both his hands were placed on something to keep him steady. 

"Yes, we got in," My heart began beating normally again after hearing the good news. Taylor quickly looked back at me with a wide smile. She's hella gorgeous. 

"The king James should've chosen you instead of this lad," Liam laughed at me and I shot him a look, punching his arm playfully. 

"Shut up," I chuckled, I wasn't actually offended or anything, I knew this guy too well, and he's always joking.

"Wait, when did you guys get there?" Taylor asked, turning back to look at me and Liam. The smile on her face disappeared after we both exchanged glances. "Do you not remember?"

"It was around 11 o'clock," Harry answered, looking away as we all turned to look at him. 

Taylor looked back at the computer and mumbled, "Great," under her breath. 

She typed in a few more words before the screen lit up with multiple camera angles. "We're in," Liam smiled, his eyes scanning for motion inside the screen. 

There were about 10 boxes on the screen, but Taylor suggested that we only focus on five of them. We waited for a few seconds before seeing the red SUV drive up to the CIA safe house. I could make out both Harry's and Liam's faces through the front mirror and the back was shaded black.