Chapter 39

We are who we are
when no one's watching.
And right from the start,
you know I got you.

- Zayn

ZAYN - POV.

Fuck.

I was a mess.

All I could see was the way her hips had swayed and the slit of her dress had parted to reveal the creamy smoothness of her leg as she walked into the ballroom. How soft her skin had been when I pulled down the zipper of her fucking sexy gown. The way she'd tasted when she brushed her lips against mine in gratitude. And I could still smell her. Bloody, the mere memory of it all gave me a hard-on. I wished things could've been different.

I pulled my eyes closed and dropped my head, letting the cold water hit the back of my head. I enjoyed the feeling of her back pressed against my chest and our bodies wrapped into one another. I woke up early with my arms wrapped around her, tightly clinging to her warm skin as our legs entangled in the sheets.

It was an amazingly overwhelming feeling that I never want to let go of. I just want to fall right back to sleep and inhale in her sweet scent. But my right mind wouldn't allow me to do that, he pulled me out of bed quietly before I could ever get out.

I knew I had to get out of there before I get too lost in her body and I get addicted to her. I don't want that. I've lived for my whole life staying away from feelings and shit, but now all the training was all for nothing when it comes to Selena. Out of all those times I had with other women, this time was different. It wasn't just lust and desire I was feeling, it was more than that. I slept with her because I was in love with her. Goddamit, I'm so in love with that royal woman.

I lift my head and ran my hand through my hair, letting the water roughly hit my face. I don't know how I'm supposed to deal with this now. I knew there was no going back for the both of us. I made sure my whole body was washed, I was ashamed of myself. 

How could I take advantage of Selena like that? Even though I knew she also wanted this, I should know that we both can't do something like that. I fucked her and if that's not bad enough, I even came inside her. Fuck, it felt so good! Being inside her is like another level of heaven. The way her walls clenched around me, milking my cock as I shot my load of cum deep into her pussy.

My hands went down and grabbed my hard cock, stroking it in the memory. Maybe I could've been able to stop myself if Selena wasn't so wet for me? She was so wet, so ready for me. I exhaled deeply as my hand moved back and forth on the base of my cock. 

And now what am I doing? Touching myself while thinking of her, what the fuck?!