Chapter 18

Liam - Pov.

Sweats were rolling down my forehead as my legs kept kicking on the stationary bicycle. There were wires attached to my arms and chest to record my speed and breathing rate. 

Though my legs were taking a lot of my energy, my mind was focused on something else. My brain was breaking down everything that happened last night, not what happened with Zayn because I felt like wanting to unsee the scene.

It was late last night when I went to pick Taylor up at this road, where Harry had rudely dropped her off. I swear, I really need to throw the guy a punch straight in the face. I mean, does he not know how to treat a girl right?

I was driving her to base on my motorbike and when we got there Taylor handed me something. It had to be something important because when she gave it to me, she seems to be looking around the area, nervously as if scared of being seen. I know Taylor isn't gonna be helping us anytime soon unless we needed more help. Is this why she needed to give me whatever this was?

I got home and completely forgotten about it because of my sleepiness drowning all my thoughts. 

I was back to my senses and quickly stopped kicking. I quickly hopped off the stationary bike and remove all the wires from my body before walking towards the clothes rack at the far end. 

I think I still have it in my pants pocket. I thought, patting through both of my jeans pockets. I quickly searched the back two and found a small flash drive when I didn't see it. My eyebrows furrowed as I briefly scan the small thing. 

After changing into a new t-shirt, I walked over to the middle section of the basement and quickly turned on the computers. The screen above me lit up as I quickly took a seat on the chair. 

I plugged the flash drive into the computer and after downloading the data from it, a dark video popped up on the screen. My eyes darkened as the video started to play. I had to switch off most of the ceiling lights so I could make out what the video was since it was so dark. 

From the perspective of the video, it seems like a guy was standing, facing the opposite of whoever was taking the video. Which I supposed was Taylor.