Chapter 12

ZAYN - POV.

I have never been more used in my whole life. I decided to let the princess come so she could show us where to go and that we didn't have to go buy any of those stuff for her but bringing her didn't make it any easier, except the picking out the clothes part, other than that I wish I didn't bring her.

We arrived at a mall called Hollywood & Highland in Hollywood hills, which Selena had suggested. Both Harry and Liam agreed to go buy the food supplies, while they let me go with the princess to pick out her undergarments.

"-Let's go over the rules again,"

"No! I know the rules, okay, I'm not a kid!" Selena snapped at me after I refused to let us move from the stop we were standing at after the two others left.

"Okay, then we'll just keep standing here until you do so," I shrugged, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

Of course, I know that she remembers them after telling her for the first time, but I just decided to have a little fun with it, so now I made her go over it 5 times.

Selena groaned before turning around to face me, "Only one last time," She raised her brows at me and I nodded. "Okay, ugh- no running away, why- why would I run away!?"

"In case you think of ditching me," I said, putting on a fake frown. "Go on,"

She stares at me as if I was a crazy person before rolling her eyes after I raised a questioning brow at her. "Don't grab too much attention- wait- how am I supposed to decide whether I grab attention or not?!"

"I don't know, just keep a low profile, and don't buy too much," I shrugged, looking up at the second floor. "Continue,"

"Yeah, that's not gonna make me buy any lesser," She chuckled before asking, "How much money did you bring?"

The question really caught me off guard cause I brought the black card that was given by the king for Selena to use, but he also told me to keep her grounded so there's no chance I was gonna tell her how much I brought. "I don't know, we'll see how much it cost and if you brought too much then we'll just return it and buy only those we can afford," I spoke.

She continues to glare at me in disbelief. "You're not serious, right?"

"Oh, I'm very serious,"

"Ugh! god, how much I hate you!"

I shot her a beaming grin, "Glad to know, now, are you ever gonna continue?" I asked, pretending to look around the huge mall.

"And, don't talk to strangers," She added, after a groan. "You are so annoying, can we go now?"

"I'm a man of my word," I smiled, nodding at her as she glared at me. "Let's go,"

I grab hold of Selena's hand but she quickly snatched it away from my grasp. "I don't need you to hold my hand, and I remember the rules, you don't have to be so scared," She scowled at me as we step up onto the excavator.

Many couples were walking around as they look through each store, a girl on one side and a guy on the other, making us look like one of them except that we weren't holding hands or anything like that.