Chapter 13

Liam - Pov.

We were already on our way to downtown LA, where the princess, I mean Selena, suggested a place called Nellies. Of course, we had to depend on her for this one because we have no idea where to go in LA. I've been here a few times for a mission but never really learned anything about this place, I mean I don't need to, right? It's not like I was gonna live here or anything.

I still couldn't get over the fact that Zayn just went shopping for women's clothes. He never did things like this before, when I saw him carrying four shopping bags, I wanted to just break out into laughter, cause it was unusual. I know he's never been in a serious relationship before since he was always busy with the job, but maybe this could train him to be a good boyfriend someday.

We came to a halt for the third traffic light so far. I glanced back to look at both Zayn and Selena, who were staring out their individual window.

"So have you been to the place before?" I asked the princess, trying to make a conversation.

"No." She shrugged, making me and the boys raise our eyebrows.

"You have never been to a place?" Zayn asked for assurances. She turned to look at him and nodded.

"I just heard about the place, and wanted to check it out," she added, piercing her lips together.

"So you have no idea what is it or what they sell?" Harry asked, cocking his brows.

"Nope, I mean, I know they sell food,"

"Oh my god," I mumbled, already taking a turn, following the directions on the GPS.

"Sorry..." she mumbled back, glancing at each of us nervously. "I just never been to a normal place before, and I want to know what it's like," she added, looking down at her palms.

"Where have you been to in LA?" Harry then asked after a few seconds of silence.

Selena looked up at the curly lad, putting her lips into a straight line. "I've been to one restaurant called the lounge, and that is where I have to go if I were to eat outside the palace. I've also been to the shopping mall a few times but people have to secretly follow me around, so I couldn't do anything much,"

Hearing this somehow made me sad, I don't know why. Imagine having to stay at the same place every single day for the rest of your life, I can't even stay home for a day.

"It was really fun today, for once I get to go shopping without knowing that there's maybe 10 pairs of eyes looking at me through the clothes racks," she added with a chuckle, which made me smile. "So have you guys been to LA before?"

"Ehh, can't say I've never, I actually been here a couple of times, but on a mission, never had time to hang around and get a tour around," Harry said, looking back at the girl.

"Where have you been to?"

"Ermm, I remember this bar, where I think I made a few friends," Harry shrugged, smiling as she slowly nodded.