Chapter 20

Zayn - Pov.

Selena hadn't said much for the rest of the ride. Her eyes were kept out the window, and when I asked her something, she gave a one-word reply. I was so confused since the whole day she was fine. Did she not like the picnic? or maybe it's because I convinced her to get in the water? No- she seems okay that time.

I took in a deep breath out of frustration as I stared out the window. Once in a while, I would glance over to Selena but she just ignored me.

"Harry, is it this house?" Liam asked, glancing over to Harry, who was looking at his phone GPS. Selena quickly straightens up as she continued to stare out the window. I let a smile slips onto my lips at the sight of her excitement. 

We arrived outside a gate entrance to a farmhouse. The memories from last year came flooding back as I try to spot the difference that was done to the place. 

"Yep, this is the one," Harry replied, shifting to see the house better. 

A farmhouse laid in the open field all by itself, surrounded by fields and trees. Beside the house, there was a wooden warehouse, where a pickup truck parked. After glancing around the area, Liam quickly drove into the land and stopped in front of the warehouse, just behind the truck.

"Should we all go down?" Harry asked, turning back to look at me. I looked around before nodding. 

"I think Niall should be here," I said, quickly getting out of the car and rushed over to Selena's side. 

Selena already got out of the car and slammed it shut when I got to her. "Stay close," I said, pulling her behind me. 

We started to walk towards the warehouse and heard a loud machinery cutting sound. My brows furrowed as I try to figure out what was happen. After a little bit, I found out that the sound was coming out of the warehouse. 

Liam led us through the door and into the warehouse. We all glanced around the warehouse that was filled with all sorts of things. There was a tractor on one side of the space. I let my eyes searched for Niall or whoever could make that loud cutting noise.