Chapter 9.2

Fred Wesley was lost.

He was lost in a puzzle, lost in something he didn't even know about.

His mind was clouded by the thoughts of the girl. The girl with silky Brown hair that reached her waist , The girl with deep Grey eyes that could gaze into your soul, the girl with the brightest smile . She was the girl clouding his mind.

The Girl happened to be Ariel Black.

Fred was sure that the girl had forgotten that he even existed .

Well... It was partly his fault. He had never gathered the courage to even talk to her. She was a very reserved person, living behind her own walls, that only her two friends had been able to break.

Fred Wesley was intimidated by the girl . He was attracted to her .There was something alluring about her that drew him to her.

Perhaps it was the way she had a smile always plastered on her perfect face. Perhaps it was her captivating eyes, or was it her sassy attitude, or perhaps her sleek dark brown hair -that looked messy yet combed at the same time. Or perhaps it was her nerve to do anything, or perhaps it was..... Her... Just her.

He was so confused that he wanted to pull his hair. The feelings were overwhelming... A little tooooo overwhelming for the thirteen year old. It felt as if the world would stop when he looked at her, he felt his other thoughts fade away when he was around her...... It made him want to pull all of his hair and scream at the top of his lungs.

And now as he sat watching the Girl glaring coldly at Potter, her eyes charming Fred yet again.... He knew that it was time to write..

He knew that it was time to write to the person who had the answer to every question in the world and the solution to every problem..

His Mum......

Molly Weasley was just preparing for bed when she heard a tap on the window .

"Arthur , just check what it is , please ?" Molly asked as she arranged the pillows and blankets on the bed . Arthur , who was drinking Milk Molly had just boiled as he sat on his armchair - nodded and opened the window .

It was an owl , an owl Arthur recognized was from the Hogwarts Owlery .

Arthur slowly pulled out the letter from the Owl's feet . The Owl gave a soft little hoot and flew away . Arthur felt his eyes widen when he realized that the Letter was from Fred .

"What is it it , dear ?" Molly asked as she looked up at her husband staring intently at the envelope .

" Letter from Fred" Arthur said . Molly raised a suspicious eyebrow . Fred and George were the people who rarely wrote to their parents , and not to mention that they had probably reached Hogwarts around five hours ago .

"Give it here" Molly said , her voice lacing concern as her and Arthur took a seat on their bed .

She opened the envelope impatiently and hurriedly read what Fred had written .

Hey Mum ,

It's Freddie here .

I am not sure what I am writing right now , honestly . But , I am ....I DUNNO WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME !

There is this one girl , Ariel . I can't get her out of my head . She is stubborn and refuses to move out- huh .

I honestly don't know what to write but ..........Just , give me an idea to get her out of my head .BECAUSE I CAN'T SLEEP .

Uh- Goodnight , by the way

Fred

P.S - Mum, Just tell my twin to Shut the hell up about Black otherwise I might strangle him in his sleep , or probably shove his head inside a toilet . He has me shivering in the owlery right now - Love, Georgie .

P.P.S - I am actually going to strangle him - George .

Molly smiled as she read the letter and Arthur flushed red , but raised an eyebrow nonetheless .

Molly sighed heavily . " Ah- young love . "

" Uh-yeah " Arthur agreed awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck .

" What is it , dear ?" Molly asked , she could easily sense her husband's weird behavior .

"Uhhh- That was t-the exact same thing I wrote m-my mother after I-uh met you " Arthur said , looking away as he flushed an even darker shade of red than his hair .

"Really ?" Molly asked and Arthur nodded .

" So ,What do you say we do ?" Molly asked , her cheeks turning pink . Even after so many years, her and Arthur's love was endless true and still held together and she was glad for it ..

"Leave him to figure it out himself " Arthur said confidently .

"Why ?" Molly asked .

"That was the exact thing my mother did , Mollywobbles " Arthur said , pecking his wife on the cheek .

Molly smiled and nodded . Though , there was something she couldn't get out of her head , the words Fred and George wrote twisting and turning in her mind , flashing in front of her , her own thought merging with them.

There is this one girl , Ariel .................

Shut the hell up about Black ....................

Black......As in Sirius ...........

He had a daughter ................

But .......Didn't she ...........

But what if she is..........?

There is this one girl , Ariel........

Shut the hell up about Black..........

Ariel Black ..............

The thoughts were still Buzzing in Molly's head as she fell asleep , an image of a young girl with grey eyes burnt vividly in her mind .

Ariel Black ................

A/n : 14K VIEWS !!!BLOODY HEEL ! I LOVE YOU ALL A LOT <3 . Thank you again for reading this book !