Chapter 3.3

TW : Blood , Piercing and Scratching .

A/n: I am very sorry for the long break , But I hope you understand , for I had my tests going on . Anyways , I am back . Also , I would like to thank you all for loving this book so much, giving me so much love , support and encouragement . Thank you so much , truly . Well, Here is the long awaited chapter , I hope you like it <3

****************

"Well , Fuck " Ariel muttered as the three turned around on their places .

And the sight before them was terrifying . A Dark Grey Wolf.....Or Werewolf, rather , stood there in all its Glory . Deep Red Scratches streaming with blood , White lines of faded scars , its sharp teeth that could pierce one's skin in a snap , The pointed nails that could dig holes in a body with easy and the clawing muscles that could break one's bones .

The three froze as the wolf slowly sniffed through the air and headed towards them .

"Don't loose eye contact with it" Leonard muttered .

Ariel , along with the other two , held their gazes with the shimmering Yellow eyes of the werewolf . A minute passed , as the three slowly tried slipping away . Ariel's eyes were burning , swimming with tears that wanted her to blink her lashes and let them go .

They had studied last year , that the only way for a normal , wandless person to be safe from a werewolf is to maintain eye contact......Or it will attack . This moment was what people would describe as - Life or Death ......But in this case it was worse. Because here it was- Life , Death , Or a werewolf's Bite.

It felt like ages , when it was only two minutes . Ariel wasn't looking where she was going , But she knew that they were far away from the rock or the edge of the cliff , because the moonlight that once shone on their faces , now felt dim , just like their happiness .

She could feel Leonard slowly moving forward to Cover Ariel and Vedika Up , But the two weren't letting him step even a it further , because they knew that he could do stupid things to protect others . The three slowly held their arms forward and muttered a small "accio wand". But they weren't sure if it would work , seeing as their wands were packed deep inside their trunks , around five hundred yards away from them .

The wind was Blowing in their faces , The trees whooshing and waving , creating a sound that would have felt calm and pleasant in any other situation. The Clouds had slowly come up to hide most of the moon visible behind them , and now their only source of light were the little torches they had carried with themselves , but no one dared to take them out , because the only important thing was running away in the moment , but without alarming the Werewolf.

The werewolf was grunting and panting , fresh blood dripping from its large teeth , as if it had just hunted something down . It's gazes were fixed on the three of them and it moved its head around every moment to look at their eyes , and it would find them gazing back into his yellow ones.

Ariel could feel Vedika slightly shivering beside her . Ariel regretted not bringing her wand , and so did the other two . But ,How could have they thought , that not bringing a wand for a nice walk would lead to this ? It was not daily that you went for a walk and were met by a werewolf, was it ?

They were almost inside the forest and the werewolf was far away from them , though , it had turned around in its place and was still staring at them . Ariel's eyes had let tears flow , but were still wide open . All they had to do now was move a little bit more inside the forest and run quickly .

And then there was a Loud snap .

It all happened so quickly .........Ariel and Leonard had crashed into a wand while walking , since they couldn't exactly see where they were walking . This must have caught the attention of the werewolf and realizing that there was someone in front of it-It attacked .