(07)

=====

Shouyou licked and nibbled at Nishinoya's tongue as he began grinding himself against his senpai. Nishinoya groaned in shock and at the sudden friction to his lower regions. Carefully, he placed his hands on Shouyou's hips, pushing his away.

"Wha-What's with you all of a sudden?" He had that same look in his eyes, Nishinoya noted. The eyes of a real cat, though the ginger's eyes were usually rather human-like.

The Neko placed his hand on either side of Nishinoya's face and brought their faces together. He licked smoothly over the taller male's lips until Nishinoya couldn't help but to release a groan and allow the ginger access to his mouth.

He sat in shock as their lips and tongues connected, his mind reaching an odd calmness. This feels right, was the only thought that appeared in his head as he placed a hand on the back of Shouyou's head, shifting deeper into the kiss.

The strange texture of Shouyou's tongue made his stomach flip every time they reconnected after a breath of air. The ginger was panting, whining, and moaning as he rubbed harder against Nishinoya, who moaned at the extra contact.

His hard-on began aching and he unconsciously began meeting with Shouyou's hips, giving his thick ass a good squeeze. "Sen-Senpai~ Nyah~ Senpai smells- Mnh~ so good~"

Shouyou moaned out, pushing on Nishinoya's chest until he was laying on the ground with the ginger's lush thighs cradling his hips. "E-Enough, Shouyou. If you... keep this up... I won't be able... to hold back anymore," Nishinoya breathed out.

Still grinding their hips together, albeit a bit rougher, Shouyou leaned down and began kissing his senpai again, his eyes shimmering with lust. "S-Senpai~ I want you... inside me~" The ginger whined, nibbling on the taller male's cheek as he pulled at Nishinoya's shorts.

This seemed to be enough to snap Nishinoya out of his trance, and, with all his restraint and willpower, he took the ginger's arms and flipped their positions, so that Shouyou was pinned beneath him.

His breathing was heavy from the stimulation, and he was trying desperately not to take the ginger right then and there. "No," he stated, almost harshly as he gulped and apologized.

Shouyou's eyes seemed to be dazed, and he whined again, struggling weakly against Nishinoya's grip. "Shou, you don't want this. You've been weird all day." He took a moment to collect himself, pushing his knee tighter against the ginger's legs.

"It's that heat thing... Coach was talking about, right?" Nothing seemed to be registering in Shouyou's head as he stopped struggling, his head falling to the side. In shock, the taller male released his grip, placing a hand on the ginger's cheek and turning his head back toward him.

Tears pooled in his eyes and gracefully caressed his face as they fell, dripping onto the floor with little plips and plops. "Nishi... Senpai... Hurts..." he managed to mutter out, reaching up for his senpai and wrapping him up in a hug.

"What hurts?" He asked calmly, trying his best not to shout and startle the weeping ginger. "Everything," replied, Shouyou in a voice so soft you could hardly call it a whisper. A moment of silence passed them, only being interrupted occasionally by Shouyou's whimpering.

"What can I do to help you, Shou?" Strainly questioned Nishinoya, tightening his grip on his senpai's shirt. "Pills," he murmured, trying hard not to move around too much. "Shit, Coach took his bag, Shou. Is there anything else? Anything at all?!"

A worried look overtook Nishinoya's face as he tried desperately to think of something, but Shouyou only whimpered harder, his pupils now thin slits as he stared up at Nishinoya with a hungry gaze.

Taken aback, the taller male's mouth popped open, and Shouyou wasted no time in surging forward and capturing his lips again. Nishinoya could feel his claws poking at his back through his clothing, and he groaned.

When the ginger pulled away he pushed Nishinoya onto the floor again and pulled his shirt up to rub his face against his chest. It was adorable, but, considering the circumstances, Nishinoya had to put a stop to this.

A sweet smell came from Shouyou, and it only served to turn the senpai on more, making it harder to stop. The ginger began tugging off his clothing, and Nishinoya flusteredly grabbed his hands. "E-Enough of this! Shou, tell me what's wrong?!" Nishinoya cried, tears pricking his eyes.

He wanted this. He wanted it so bad. Shouyou was so cute, so beautiful, and so sweet. This was torture for both Nishinoya and Shouyou.

The ginger didn't speak, only sliding down Nishinoya's body and licking up his stomach as he practically stared him down through his long lashes. Something Ukai had told them before flashed through his mind for a brief moment.

.....

"He's been staring at Tsukishima for a while now. What's up with that?" Nishinoya questioned, slight jealousy coursing through his body.

"Yeah, I think it's just some strange way he apologizes. I don't really understand it myself, but it's something he'd do a lot after he'd bite or scratch me," Ukai answered, laughing at Tsukishima's off-put expression as he distanced himself from Shouyou.

"I see, that's good to know then!"

.....

He's... apologizing? Taking a deep breath, Nishinoya sat up and pulled Shouyou into a tight hug, his face full of determination (and slightly red) "We're staying like this 'til Coach comes back!" He announced determinedly, wincing when he felt Shouyou bite into his neck.

Thankfully, it wasn't hard enough to draw blood, though. The shorter of the two pushed his hand into Nishinoya's shorts, sending a jolt through his spine. "S-Shouyou, sto-stop it! Seriously!"

Tears leaked from the corners of Shouyou's eyes, eventually spilling out onto Nishinoya's shirt as said male groaned at the sudden friction to his lower regions.

"S-Sto- Ugh~" The senpai's head fell onto the ginger's shoulder as his grip loosened. The tears pouring from Shouyou's eyes gave him strength, and, with a hefty breath, his grip tightened once again, and he grabbed both of Shouyou's hands and held them behind his small body.

The Neko growled, desperately trying to free his hands, but the pain in his eyes didn't match his tone. It was a sad sight to see. "Alright, you can go- Shou, no!"

Ukai quickly rushed over, pulling a bottle of water from his bag and a container of pills, quickly propping Shouyou's mouth open with his thumb and pushing them into his throat. They watched as the ginger coughed and rolled off of Nishinoya, who sighed in relief and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Here's some water," Ukai said, helping Shouyou sit back up and swallow a couple of gulps of the liquid. Shouyou slowly began to calm down, his body relaxing. "I can't believe he started his heat right now of all times! I'm so sorry, Yuu. Did he do anything?"

Nishinoya wiped a bit of the leftover saliva from his lips, looking at it before smiling and shaking his head. "Not really, but, um, I have to really go to the bathroom."

With that, he stood and ran off in the direction of the restrooms, and Ukai laughed a little, glancing at Shouyou, who was staring at the floor with a distant look in his eyes. "Maybe coming to school was a bad idea after all."

=====