(22)

=====

"Heat? Seriously?" The males were shocked.

"Yeah, so don't just take him from us!" Nishinoya stuck his tongue out, and they walked out of the cafeteria. "Hey!" A voice called from behind them in the hall. Atsumu placed a hand on Nishinoya's shoulder, and Shouyou's eyes cracked open to observe.

"What's up with Shouyou? Is he sick? He looks kinda red," commented the fake blond, fixing to place a hand on the ginger's head. Tsukishima oh, so kindly slapped it away. "What is it with all the nosy players?" He snarled, and Atsumu returned a growl of his own.

"Well, he's my roommate, so I'll take care of him from here." Without another word, Shouyou was pulled away from Nishinoya and held tightly to Atsumu's chest. The blond cackled as he ran away from them.

Friction from Atsumu's quick steps bounced Shouyou up and down, and he moaned into the taller male's shoulder, eyes fluttering lazily in pleasure. "Sen... pai~" He groaned, and Atsumu's breath hitched.

When the steps of his pursuers slowed, he opened the door to the dorm, kicking it closed with his foot. "Shou..." he began. "Why'd you- Oof!" Shouyou pushed the blond onto one of the beds, grinding against his lower regions.

"H-hey..!" Atsumu placed a leg between the ginger's, hoping to stop his attempts at getting closer. "Senpai~" Shouyou moaned, his plump lips parted as his breathing became erratic. "Senpai~" He moaned again, cheeks as flushed as Atsumu's.

"What's-What's gotten... into you?" The ginger grabbed the sides of the taller male's shirt, scooting closer until he was cradling Atsumu's thigh. "Ngh~" Ignoring his question, Shouyou began grinding against Atsumu's thigh, panting lightly.

With pursed lips, Atsumu allowed Shouyou to continue, taking in the beauty of his lewd face. He rubbed harder against the blond, pulling at the waistband of his shorts. "W-Wait..!" Atsumu held his shorts in place with his hand, causing the ginger to whine.

He tried to speak, but no words came out, so Shouyou spoke up instead. "Sen-Senpai... Come on~" He cried. "I want... I want you... please?" The blond's face flushed red, and he smacked them over his face until he calmed down.

"N-N... I can't... let you do that..." With another whine, Shouyou tried pulling at Atsmu's pants again, but it was refuted once more. "But-But you're feeling it too. See?" The ginger's voice was desperate as he massaged at Atsumu's bulge.

"Th-That's because you-you... keep..." Biting his lip, Atsumu grabbed Shouyou's thin wrist, his hand wrapping around it effortlessly and pulling it away. "E-Enough..." He breathed out. "The others are gonna come soon..."

At Atsumu's distraction, Shouyou pulled his pants down, sending a wave of shock over the blond. Before he could do anything, the ginger already had his mouth wrapped around his hard groin.

"Hah..!" Atsumu tried to sit up but was pushed down by Shouyou's hand. His rough-textured tongue slurped around the blond's tip a few times before trailing down his base.

The taller male was in a reasonable state of shock and, even more so, a state of immeasurable pleasure. His brows furrowed and he slipped a hand into the ginger's hair, groaning. "Ugh, fu~ck..! I'm- I... can't anymore..."

Gripping tightly onto Shouyou's hair, Atsumu's back arched slightly as he came deep into his throat. As Shouyou licked it all up, Atsumu tried to return to his bearings, only to groan into the back of his hand when his groin was grabbed again.

"Mmh~" Shouyou hummed, his hot mouth heating Atsumu's lower regions once again. "P-Please, Ugh~ Shou... you..." Atsumu wasn't sure what he was begging for, but he knew that he didn't want to stop.

Another low groan resonated from his lips as his groin became more and more sensitive to the intense friction from Shouyou's throat and tongue. He came once again and, just like before, the ginger took a second to lick it all up.

Atsumu found it extremely hard to catch his breath, deep groans mixing in with his exhales, his body twitching as he tried to recover. Again, his lower half was grabbed, and pleasure instantly washed over him again. His mind was hazy, and his eyes watered.

"I-I, ah, fu-, can't... it's, ugh, mnh, to-to much..." The ginger paid no mind to his twitching or pleading, only focused on receiving more of Atsumu's cum. His groans began to get louder as his muscles flinched and twitched rather harshly.

He came again, and Shouyou grabbed him again, and again, after that. He felt like he was going to pass out, he wasn't even aware of how loud he was being. The pleasure was so intense that it numbed his entire body.

When the ginger went back in, Atsumu pulled himself up, ignoring the hand Shouyou placed on his chest telling him to stay down. "S-Senpai~" Shouyou moaned, and Atsumu just realized that the ginger was practically riding his thigh.

"I want more, Senpai~" Atsumu's sweaty, flushed, and trembling body fell against Shouyou, and, with what strength he had left, he pushed Shouyou onto the bed, pulling up his pants before flopping onto it himself.

"Atsumu, we heard yelling from the-!" Iwaizumi and Tendou stopped in their tracks upon stumbling into the room. Shouyou licked at his lips and fingers as he eyed the dead-looking Atsumu beside him.

"He~y, Shouyou~" Tendou coaxed, stepping toward him slowly with his hands up. Shouyou's slit pupils turned to him, his interest peaked. Iwaizumi and Tendou froze, glancing between each other.

"Um, what-what's that on your... hands..." Iwaizumi had a bad feeling in his stomach. "Hmm~" Shouyou hummed, looking at his hand, then at the pair. "Atsumu-Senpai's juice," he stated, licking what was left from his hand before crawling back over to the blond and rolling him over.

"Senpai~" He whined, waiting for the blond to awake. "Sen~pai~!" When he didn't wake up, he turned to the other two, his cheeks and nose a bright pink. "Do you guys..." He trailed his voice off, standing from the bed with his tail swishing back and forth.

"... wanna share?"

They gulped, pursing their lips as they stared at the hot neko in front of them.

=====