(21)

=====

With a groan, Sugawara rubbed at his eyes, opening them when he realized his chest felt heavy. "Wha-!" He jumped into an upright position, nearly hitting Shouyou in the face. The ginger continued to cradle his lap, leaning forward and licking Sugawara's forehead.

In shock, Sugawara only sat there wide-eyed as Shouyou groomed his hair. "How'd you... How'd you get in here, Shou?" He questioned finally, taking the ginger's hips and pushing him back a bit. He looked down, only to realize Shouyou was in his boxers.

Hands high in the air, the silver-haired male apologized, but Shouyou only pushed him down, cradling his chest with his luscious thighs as he licked and nibbled at the senpai's face. "U-Um, Shou-!"

The second Sugawara opened his mouth to talk, Shouyou licked at his mouth, and their tongues brushed each other.

"O-Okay!" He panicked, rolling over and pinning Shouyou onto the bed. A soft smile spread over the ginger's sleepy face before his eyes fell closed, and he fell back into a peaceful slumber. "Huh?"

"What the fuck, dude?!" Oikawa rushed over from the bathroom and pulled Shouyou into his arms and away from Sugawara. "Were you seriously taking advantage of him in his sleep? And why's your face all wet?"

"I'm awake," Shouyou murmured, his eyes still closed. "Been up for... hours," he waved softly, his head falling against Oikawa's chest, and the brunet nearly choked at the obvious lie.

"He was here when I woke up, and he wouldn't stop licking me," stated Sugawara, wiping away the wetness on his face. "Did you see him come in last night?" Oikawa nodded. "Yeah, he stepped on me. The adorable little shit..."

Shouyou stared up at him with a frown, scrambling out of his ars and back onto Sugawara, where he proceeded to continue his grooming session. "Hey, I was just playing, Kitty-Chan~"

"Shouyou, enough~ Seriously~" Sugawara whined, pushing the ginger off of him with a flushed face. "I missed you, though..." The ginger cried, rubbing his face against the senpai's chest. Wrapping his arms around Shouyou, Sugawara buried his face in his ginger hair.

"I missed you, too. I'm so sorry."

-----

"Shouyou~!" Bokuto sobbed as the ginger entered their room. "Where were you?" Iwaizumi firmly questioned, leaning his arm against the wall and frowning at the half-naked ginger. "I missed Suga-Senpai," he said, smiling innocently and plopping onto Tendou's bed.

The red-haired male pulled Shouyou into his lap, humming a strange tune to himself that the neko found oddly comforting. He started purring, nuzzling his face into Tendou's thighs. A large exhale escaped Iwaizumi as he finished dressing.

-----

Today, Karasuno was up against Shiratorizawa, and Tendou made sure to wave at the ginger any chance he got. Shouyou greeted him back joyfully. "Who's that?"

Ushijima questioned after pulling his water bottle away from his lips. Tendou hummed in question and followed his friend's gaze to Shouyou. He was currently collapsed in the sunspot the window made with an angry Kageyama shouting at him about 'stiff muscles' or something.

It seems like they fixed whatever was going on between them and Shou, Tendou thought, dropping his towel onto the bench.

"Really? Have you been living under a rock, Ushiwaka-Kun?" The redhead took a dramatic step forward, holding his arms out in the ginger's direction. "It's Shouyou!" He exclaimed, earning more than a few stares.

"Oh," Ushijima replied, used to the male's dramatic attitude. "He jumps high." Choking on his laughter, Tendou slapped a hand over his mouth. "You don't say?"

"Shouyou," Ukai called out to the male, bending down and ruffling his hair, to which the ginger groaned. "Come on, Buddy! Time to get up!" Limply, Shouyou arose from his comfortable position, standing and stretching out his back.

"Ah, Ukai, I need you to check over the new play for tomorrow," Kiyoko stated, and the coach followed her to the coachs' table. "You okay?" Ennoshita questioned, crouching down beside the ginger and wiping a bit of sweat from his forehead.

Halting on his grooming session, Shouyou nodded, rubbing against Ennoshita's arm with a soft smile. He stood, dusting himself off and waving goodbye to Ennoshita, who waved back to him. Was he... panting? Shrugging, the taller male stood, stretching out his back until it popped.

It was probably the AC or something...

-----

(sorry for all the time skips, lol)

-----

"Hey, Shouyou!" Nishinoya called out, waving the ginger over to their table. The sleepy neko took a seat beside his senpai, laying his head on the table and lazily biting into his fish. "You okay, Shou?" Tanaka questioned, rubbing at the ginger's back with a worried look.

To their surprise, the ginger's cheeks flushed, and he buried his face into his arm, mewling under his breath. Tanaka's body responded by also blushing. "You don't think he's, um, in heat, do you?" He turned to Daichi, who set his chopsticks on his tray and walked around the table.

Crouching down behind Shouyou, he clicked his tongue a few times, averting the ginger's attention to him. "He should still have another two weeks," muttered the senpai, caressing the ginger's cheek.

He leaned into it, his ears beginning to fall just slightly. "There he is!" Oikawa exclaimed, lifting the ginger up by his underarms and placing him on his shoulders. A yelp left Shouyou's lips, then a whine, and he began nibbling the brunet's ear.

"H-Hey! What's up with him?" Oikawa pressed his hand under the ginger's chin, resting it against his head. Daichi pressed his lips together. "Give him back," he growled, standing to his full height. "Eh~? No way~"

Turning on his heel, Oikawa brought Shouyou to Seijoh's table, placing him in the empty seat beside him and resuming his meal. "Here you go, Kitty-Chan," he held a chopstick full of turkey, but Shouyou only pushed it away, eyeing the brunet's pants shamelessly.

"Why's he looking at you like that? You hard or something?" Matsukawa joked, causing Iwaizumi and Hanamaki to laugh. "N-No!" Refuted Oikawa, turning to the ginger, only to be grabbed by the front of his shirt.

"W-Woah, now, Shouyou. What's-What's wrong?" Sweatdropping, the brunet held his hands up defensively, thinking it was because he had taken him away from his team. Instead of hitting him, like Oikawa intended him to, he pulled himself up, licking up the brunet's cheekbone.

"Huh?" The team questioned, raising a brow when Shouyou slumped against him. "He's-He's asleep?" Iwaizumi crouched down in front of the ginger, feeling at his forehead. "He doesn't seem to have a fever..."

"That's because he's fixing to go into heat," Tsukishima stated from beside them, lifting Shouyou's limp body over his shoulder.

=====