(19)

=====

When he made it to Fukurodani's locker room, everyone was pretty much done changing. "Shouyou!" Bokuto cried, going to hug the ginger, only to be stopped by Akaashi. He went over to the bench silently, placing Shouyou down carefully and setting his bag beside the ginger.

"Can you change?" He questioned, watching Shouyou's ear twitch. "Yeah, thanks again, Akaashi-Senpai." His voice was quiet, making Akaashi unsure of whether or not he was stating the truth. "Konoha told me what happened," growled Bokuto, his teeth grit in anger.

Akaashi went to his locker, glancing at Shouyou every now and again. "There's no reason to be angry, Bokuto-San. He's going to be okay," Akaashi attempted to reassure, removing his clothes and digging through his bag.

The pepper-haired male stared at the ginger with sympathy, watching his slow, tense movements as he tried to put on his clean clothes. With furrowed brows, Bokuto tossed his shirt onto the bench, walking over and crouching down in front of Shouyou.

He took notice that the neko's tail was rather limp compared to when Bokuto first met him. The taller male took an extremely tender hold of Shouyou's arms and took the shirt from his hands, helping him slid it on with care.

"Thanks," the ginger stated, his sleepy eyes falling onto Bokuto's form as a smile graced his lips. "Here, I'll help you-"

"Bokuto-San, please lower your voice," Akaashi interrupted, grabbing his bag off the bench and walking over to the duo. "Ah, sorry..." He turned back over to the ginger, much quieter. "I'll help you with your shorts."

A quiet laugh left Shouyou's mouth. "Thank you, but I think I'll just leave these on. I wanna go to sleep." He rested his head against Bokuto's chest and said male delicately lifted the ginger off of the bench and into his arms.

"You can sleep in my bed cause I don't want you to go back to Karasuno. They'll probably just work you more." He muttered the last sentence, but Akaashi caught it and glared at him.

"Sorry! Sorry, it's just- It makes me fucking mad," Bokuto growled, opening the door to the locker room and exiting. "He's not some-some animal they can just push around like that!" He spewed, and Akaashi deadpanned.

"Bokuto-Sa-"

"I know! I know! I mean, like, a full animal!" The grip Bokuto had on Shouyou tightened slightly, earning a groan from the sleeping ginger. With a frown, Akaashi stepped in front of Bokuto, successfully stopping him in his tracks.

"Enough, Bokuto-San. They didn't know, and he wouldn't be happy to hear you talk shit about his teammates, so shut it."

With a huff, Bokuto tried to side-step Akaashi, but the black-haired male held his ground. "Give him to me. I told Kaori-San I'd bring him by the managers' dorm." As if Bokuto wasn't already angry, now he was furious.

"No! He's staying with me!" He shouted, causing Shouyou to stir and wince. Immediately, the senpai's brows furrowed in worry and guilt and he took a soft step toward Akaashi. "I just want to look after him for a while. Please, 'Kaashi, bring him back."

With a nod, Akaashi tenderly took the ginger, a small smile gracing his lips. "I will, Bokuto-San." With that, the black-haired male turned away and down the hall opposite of their dorms. "Akaashi! What took you so- oops..."

Kaori cleared her throat, opening the door wider for him to enter. The girls were all in tank tops and shorts, or sports bras rather than shirts. Akaashi blushed slightly, turning his gaze to the floor until he made it to one of the beds, carefully placing Shouyou down.

"He's in a lot of-"

"We know," Yukie stated. "We'll make him feel better." With a nod, the male muttered his thanks and left the room. "Awe~ Shouyou's so cute when he's asleep," Yachi cooed, playing with a ginger curl beside Shouyou's ear.

"I'm sure he needs a break from all the guys. Lately, he's been a lot less energetic. It's kind of worrying," Kiyoko input, scratching tenderly at the ginger's head. Purring began resonating from him, and he slowly moved his tense body so that he was lying on his back.

"Alright, let's get the lotion. We wouldn't be managers if we didn't know how to handle tense and sore muscles!" The girls cheered quietly, gathering their supplies and getting to work.

"Wow, no wonder he's in so much pain," Yukie stated, continuing to knead her thumbs into the ginger's small shoulders. He awoke a while ago and was clutching onto Yukie's waist because she was sat in front of him.

Occasionally, he'd tuck his face into her stomach, moaning or mewling softly. Kiyoko worked on his back, Yachi on his arms, and Kaori on his legs. When they needed a break, they'd settle for petting or scratching Shouyou. It was absolute bliss.

"Hah~!" His cheeks were dusted pink, and he rubbed his head down Yukie's stomach before burying his face between her legs. Knowing he meant nothing by it, she let him be. "Nyah~! Mngh~!" The girls giggled when Shouyou's back arched and he stuck his ass up in the air.

"Are you feeling better, Shouyou?" Yachi questioned, rubbing his arm gently, which earned them another moan. "So-So good~" He replied, mewling afterward and nibbling into Yukie's bare waist. She giggled, petting his head.

-----

Eventually, they stopped and helped Shouyou into the bath. He could hardly move his muscles still. Not because they were tense, but because they were so relaxed. "Don't worry. It'll wear off soon," Kiyoko stated, helping the hesitant, naked neko into a tub of water.

Before he got in all the way, he grabbed the side of it, almost getting out, but Kaori held up a finger and a bag of treats. "Be good, and we'll give you treats afterward!" His eyes widened, and he slowly nodded. They sighed in relief.

"Okay, Shou, I'm going to pour water on you, okay?" Yachi informed, lifting a cup of water over the ginger. He gripped his legs, pulling them close and nodding.

-----

They finished rubbing vanilla-scented essential oil on Shouyou, and he sniffed, catching their attention. Yachi took his hand gently, and he bumped his head against the back of her hand.

"You guys did so much for me," he cried. "Thank you- thank you so much." The girls looked at the ginger before pulling him into a group hug. "Of course! We've been wanting to dress you up, anyway, so consider that as repayment!"

Kaori proceeded to pull a suitcase full of clothing out, opening it up and revealing lots of different types of clothing. Lifting one up, Shouyou came to the realization that this was much similar to the clothing he's used to wearing when he goes into town.

"After a lot of debate, we finally agreed on one together." She motioned to Yukie, who smiled and pulled out a bag while Kaori kicked the suitcase away. With bright smiles, they dumped the clothes out in front of Shouyou and his face paled.

"Oh," he squeaked, gripping the towel wrapped around his waist. Taking a deep breath, he raced stood, and raced to the door. "I just remembered that I had something to do-" He called out as he opened the door. A shocked Oikawa, who seemed to be walking past, stared at the ginger.

Without thinking, Shouyou reached out to him, only to be pulled back by his arm. "Ah, ah, ah~!" Kaori sang, pulling him back in effortlessly. "Please help me!" The ginger cried.

Yukie placed a hard candy on Oikawa's palm, putting a finger up to her mouth. "You saw nothing." With that, the door was closed, and everything fell silent. "Um..." He flipped through his phone, clicking on Iwaizumi's number and slowly shuffling away from the door.

"Iwa-Chan, where's kitty-Chan?"

"I don't know. We're looking for him now. Why, did you see him?"

"Uh, sorta..."

=====