(17)

=====

With every pet, kiss, and scratch from Iwaizumi, Shouyou felt his body melting more and more into the taller male's. His mind was becoming a muddled mess as their tongues stroked needily against each other. Shouyou's mouth felt hot and full.

Iwaizumi felt as if he couldn't get close enough to the ginger's warmth. His teeth gently clicked with Shouyou's the harder he tried to. Reluctantly, he pulled away, a string of saliva connecting them.

Looking down, the senpai grinded their lower halves together, earning a moan from Shouyou. His breathing pace picked up, and he began slipping his hand under the ginger's shirt. An exhale left Shouyou as he leaned forward and bit Iwaizumi's shirt with his cheeks flushed and eyes half-lidded.

Normally, he wouldn't prefer his stomach touched, but his brain was such a mess right now, he couldn't think straight. Iwaizumi stopped grinding against him and hesitantly gripped at Shouyou's cock, causing his nails to dig into the senpai's shirt.

"Sen-Senpai~ Mngh~" Shouyou's legs trembled beneath him, and the taller male lifted him off the ground, allowing his legs to wrap around his waist. He leaned the ginger against the wall, still rubbing on his cock and feeling his becoming more erect as time went on.

The soft moans Shouyou let out fueled Iwaizumi to go faster, and the ginger began licking and biting on Iwaizumi's shoulder, his breathing shallow and hot. "E-Enough- Ah~! Iwa- Ugh~ Senpai~ I'm- I'm at my... limit..."

Shouyou's ears fell against his head, and Iwaizumi pulled him into a gentle kiss. "It's okay, Shouyou. Go ahead and cum," he stated, his cheeks a rosy pink as he felt his hand steadily becoming lubricated with the ginger's precum.

Opening his mouth wide, Shouyou's canines shined in the dim bathroom lights before he sunk them into Iwaizumi's shoulder. A pained 'ow' left Iwaizumi's lips, but he knew it was his fault for riling the ginger up.

After ejaculating, Shouyou's body relaxed against Iwaizumi's, his teeth pulling out of the taller male's shoulder so he could rest his forehead on his chest. Iwaizumi could feel blood dripping from the wound.

In all honesty, it didn't hurt that bad, and it didn't seem to be that deep. He glanced down at Shouyou, smiling softly before moving his gaze to the bulge in his shorts. How was he going to take care of this without defiling Shouyou anymore?

A small hand clasped over the bulge, causing a small gasp to leave his lips. Shouyou began kneading it as he got on his knees, gripping Iwaizumi's thigh with his other hand. When the ginger pulled his shorts down, it clicked in Iwaizumi's mind what he was planning on doing.

"N-No, Shouyou, you don't have to do that..." he argued, but it didn't sound very convincing. At least, not to himself. Either way, it fell upon deaf ears as Shouyou licked up Iwaizumi's base. The taller male moaned quietly.

His hand fell onto the counter to keep himself balanced, his other one still dripping with cum and dangling at his side. "Ugh~ Shouyou~" he groaned out, leaning his body against the counter and lacing his fingers through the ginger's soft, adorably fluffy hair as Shouyou began deep-throating him.

His brows furrowed at the sudden friction on his cock, his head falling back as a low groan left his lips. Iwaizumi had never felt such immense pleasure. "Fuck~ Shou... you... I'm gonna, ugh, cum..." groaned the taller male, his grip on Shouyou's hair tightening.

The rough texture of the ginger's tongue only caused more pleasure to course through Iwaizumi, and he ejaculated into Shouyou's throat, not being able to hold it back anymore.

Without thought, the ginger swallowed it, using his finger to push what ran out of the corner of his mouth back in and licking it once he was done. Iwaizumi flushed more.

When Shouyou reached out to grab his lower regions once more, he panically stopped him, pulling him up and kissing him softly. He could taste himself on Shouyou's plump lips. Salty.

"Let's head back, yeah?" He smiled, caressing the ginger's pink-tinted cheeks. "Sorry I did that to you. I really don't know what got into me," Iwaizumi muttered as they left the bathroom, holding Shouyou's hand and giving it a soft squeeze.

"I liked it," the ginger whispered in return licking his lips before smiling brightly. Confusion grew evident on Iwaizumi's face, and he suddenly felt like something bad was going to happen.

"You taste good," Shouyou finished, turning his gaze over to Iwaizumi's shorts with a glimmer in his eyes. His tail flicked back and forth.

"Er, I think you need to get to sleep." Iwaizumi coughed into his hand, his eyes trailing back over Shouyou's enticing body. Oh, God, I feel like I did something terrible...

-----

As the sun broke through the see-through curtains in the room, it was found that someone suffered a terrible fate in their sleep.

"May he rest in peace," Bokuto stated calmly, a pained look on his face as Tendou reach over him and placed a handful of grass from the lawn on top of Atsumu's body. Everyone looked at him weirdly. "What? I couldn't find any flowers."

Shouyou placed a hand on the blond's limp arm, shaking him softly while sniffling. "I'm sorry," he whined, genuine tears pricking his eyes. "I didn't mean to suffocate you to death. You're just so warm... I don't even know how I got in your bed..."

Tendou and Bokuto watched the ginger with saddened expressions, looking at each other, then back at Shouyou, who was now biting into Atsumu's cheek. "Whoa! Don't eat him!" Tendou shouted, pulling the ginger away with an amused face.

Iwaizumi walked in, drying his hair off with a towel, and looked at everyone in confusion. "Shouyou's a cannibal!" Bokuto screeched. Sighing, Iwaizumi walked over to Atsumu and kicked him in the gut, causing him to gasp and shout a string of curses.

Next, he gave Bokuto a good chop on the head, successfully quieting him down as well. He stared hard at the other two, before shrugging his shoulders.

"You guys are good," he informed Tendou and Shouyou, giving the ginger a pat on his head and a high five to the red-head. The both of them laughed.

=====