(08)

=====

The team walked into Ukai's store, seeing said male coming from upstairs with a disheartened expression. Since it was about an hour past afterschool practice, everyone was dressed in casual clothes and decided to check up on their precious little Neko.

"How's Shouyou?" Nishinoya asked, an uncertain expression resting upon his face. Ukai walked past them and grabbed a bag, motioning them up the stairs without a word.

They followed hesitantly and the second they reached the second floor, they could hear the pained cries of the ginger in one of the rooms down the hall. "Oh..." Nishinoya muttered, almost guiltily.

The team watched silently as Ukai made his way into the kitchen, quickly whipping up a glass of warm milk and dropping medication into it. "Stay here. I'll be back," Ukai stated, scampering down the hall in a hurry, and knocking on the door.

For a brief moment, the cries became louder, only to be muffled by the door once again. They sat around the living room, waiting impatiently for their coach to return, so they could have some information on Shouyou.

Eventually, the cries died down, and Ukai opened the door, allowing them to enter. "Shou?" Sugawara muttered, bending down and moving the hair away from the ginger's eyes. He laid curled up on the floor, torn pillows and different articles of clothing sprawled out around him.

Most of the clothing looked too big to be his, which puzzled the team. Shouyou was awake but unmoving, his current strength being hardly enough to keep his eyes open. A blush was spread across his face as he panted roughly, attempting to reach out to Sugawara, but failing.

"Tomorrow'll be the worst day, so I'll have to stay home to make sure he doesn't do anything, so there's no practice," Ukai stated, sighing and looking down at Shouyou with sympathy.

Sugawara brought his hand up to the ginger's mouth, wiping away some of the leftover milk. Suddenly, Shouyou opened his mouth and bit his finger softly, sending a message the sliver-haired male couldn't understand.

It didn't hurt, so Sugawara allowed Shouyou to continue, his small hand reaching up to his and holding it gently in place. "What's he doing, Coach?" When the team turned to Ukai for answers, he had a fist over his mouth, trying desperately to hold a laugh back.

"What's- Ah!" Sugawara felt the ginger's rough tongue licking up his hand and wrist before he placed three of his fingers into his small mouth, sucking and licking on them with half-lidded eyes. Sugawara flushed red.

Shouyou began moaning softly, his grip on his senpai's wrist tightening when he tried to pull away. "Don't worry. He doesn't have the energy to do much else. He's been in pain since he woke up, and it really took a toll on him," informed the coach after clearing his throat.

Finally, it clicked in their mind as to what Shouyou believed Sugawara's finger was, and their faces flushed. "U-Um, he doesn't think, um, that my fingers are a..."

The silver-haired male felt the ginger's teeth slide against the side of his finger and sucked in a breath, trying desperately to ignore it. Ukai only looked away with his lips tightened into a line. "Anyway, I'm glad you guys showed up. He could really use some familiar scents right now."

"Whose clothes are these?" Tsukishima questioned, pointing to the pile of clothing resting beside Shouyou, some of it clutched tightly in his hand.

"Mine. He always tries to grab onto me when I give him his meds, so I keep some in here for him during his heats." Tsukishima hummed in understanding, turning his attention back to the ginger.

Slowly, he used one of his arms to push himself off of his side and into a sitting position, releasing Sugawara's fingers and reaching up to his face. It was obvious his body was running on pure instinct at this point because he looked like he was tired enough to pass out.

The silver-haired male's eyes were half-lidded, his mouth partially open with a red blush burning his cheeks, everyone else in the room seemingly forgotten. A hand dropped in front of their faces as Ukai sighed.

"I'll treat you guys to some meat buns, so come wait in the living room," he said, and everyone began leaving after giving Shouyou their farewells. Sugawara had yet to get up as the ginger continued rubbing his face against his nape.

"You, uh, might wanna go to the bathroom," Asahi whispered to him before scampering out of the room with everyone else. As if sensing that Sugawara was going to leave him, Shouyou began whimpering, clutching tightly onto his jacket.

With a soft smile, Sugawara removed his jacket and held it out to Shouyou, who took it carefully with tears in his eyes. "Bye, Shou. I'll see you later, okay?"

The senpai stood and waved to Shouyou, who hooked the jacket in his mouth and laid it gently on top of the pile of shredded pillows, blankets, and clothing. He nuzzled his face into it as his body collapsed against the soft fabrics and muffled cries began to sound from him.

Biting his bottom lip in restraint, Sugawara closed the door, walking further down the hallway and into the bathroom, where he securely locked the door.

With a hefty exhale of air, he slid down the wall, glancing down at his damp arm, then at the boner that had developed from Shouyou's previous actions. He began rubbing himself through his pants, his mind flickering to his adorable kouhai.

"Mmh~" He hummed to himself, his eyes fluttering closed as he slipped his hand into his pants, grabbing himself and stroking up and down his shaft. A hiss of pleasure left his lips.

"Shou~ Ugh~" The senpai muttered, his hips slightly bucking upwards as his thoughts of the ginger began to get lewder and lewder.

"Senpai~ N-yah~" Shouyou moaned out, his head falling to stare at Sugawara's chest as his naked body bounced up and down on his senpai's cock, his legs hugging onto his hips tightly. "Shou~ You're so, ah, cute~"

Sugawara reached up and pulled Shouyou into a deep kiss, flipping their positions around so that he was ramming in and out of the mewling, moaning Neko.

The silver-haired male slapped a hand over his mouth as he came into his other one, his eyes appearing rather distant as his little daydream of he and Shouyou was mentally tucked away for another time.

After cleaning himself, he opened the bathroom door and joined the others in the living room. Ukai and the team began talking about the upcoming training camp over meat buns and juice, and when the coach went to check up on Shouyou, he was already sound asleep.

=====

A/n:

>:)