(20)

=====

High-waisted black shorts, a white, baggy tank top that they tucked into the shorts, and a pair of black and white converses. After a good hundred other outfits, this was the one the managers chose for him. Well, it was better than the maid dress and skirts, in his opinion.

"Awe~" They cooed, all snapping various different photos of him as he bashfully sunk to the floor, hiding his face in his knees. "Welp, let's head down to the cafeteria, Shouyou! We gotta show off our hard work, right?"

Kaori lifted the ginger off the ground, holding his hand as they walked out of the room to make sure he wouldn't leave. "You promised treats~" He cried, his golden-brown eyes watering. "Awe~ Don't worry! After dinner, we'll give you as much as you want!"

"Oh, here you go, Shouyou," Yukie stated, standing in front of them and holding his collar up. Except, it wasn't his collar. It was a black, white, and golden one. Kiyoko and Yachi had already gone ahead, so they were clueless.

"Huh? What about my other..." She had already begun putting it on, not even giving him a moment to read the tag on it. "There, you look beautiful," she complimented, and Shouyou smiled bashfully.

"You guys are so nice. Honestly, thank you so much for all this," he told them, and they just smothered him with love until they reached the cafeteria doors. It was already bustling with people inside, and he gulped.

When the door opened, he first saw that a good portion of the people seemed to be in a panic. Especially his teammates. "Ah, Suga-" His sentence was cut off by a hand softly being placed over his mouth. It was Kaori.

She giggled and held a finger to her lips as Yukie showed him a treat. With his mouth watering, he ate it from her fingers, now silently walking to Fukurodani's table as everyone's gazes fell onto him. "Oh, shit," someone muttered, shamelessly eyeing the ginger's ass and hips.

"Damn~" Someone else sung.

They sat down at the table, and Fukurodani's teammates flushed. "Um, why is he- What is he- What is he wearing?" Stuttered Akaashi, his eyes flickering up and down the ginger's body.

"Well, he kept pulling the skirt off, so this was second best." Kaori shrugged, standing up to get a tray of food. "You coming, Shou?" Yukie questioned, helping the neko up from his seat beside Bokuto, who stared at him silently with blood dripping from his nose.

"Mnh, Yeah..." He stood silently, his plump cheeks rosy. As they walked past Karasuno's table, different expressions were shown on their face, but the main one? Betrayal. Nishinoya's eyes fell onto the neko's swapped-out collar and his face fell.

"Shouyou..." He breathed out, his voice cracking. "Ah, hey, Nishi- Mmh!" Kaori stopped walking, her hand still over Shouyou's mouth. She turned to Karasuno with a frown.

"This is our time with him, so please refrain from talking with him." Her words were polite, but her voice was dead and monotonous- almost threatening. Confusion laced its way into the ginger's face. "Mngh? Mnh!"

She lifted her hand from his mouth, and Shouyou jumped onto Nishinoya, wrapping his arms and legs around his body. "Come on, Shou, we got treats," Yuki tried, shaking the bag previously in her pocket.

Nishinoya held the ginger close to him when his body began shaking as he held himself back. "Shou~ We'll give you back to them later. We just want to spend time with you..." At Kaori's begging tone, Shouyou started shuffling around.

"Shouyou, please don't go! We have to talk to you!" Tanaka exclaimed beside NIshinoya, who had his face tucked into the ginger's neck.

"Shouyou, come on! You and I can walk together to the dorm afterward!" Bokuto butted in, seeing that the managers were having trouble. Taking a hold of the ginger's arms, Bokuto lifted him off of Nishinoya, who looked on the verge of tears.

They didn't do anything as they watch Shouyou reach out to them over Bokuto's shoulder, they didn't do anything to get him back. Nishinoya dropped his head into his hands, a sob leaving him. They didn't deserve Shouyou because they hurt him and didn't even realize.

No, they didn't deserve him at all.

-----

"Awe~" Cheer up, Shouyou! You'll see them again soon! They're your team, after all, so, please, eat," Bokuto stated, holding a fork of sushi out to the ginger, who turned his head and tucked it into Akaashi's arm.

The black-haired male placed his chopsticks down and opened his arms up, allowing Shouyou to crawl into them. "How come he always chooses Akaashi?!" Bokuto cried, slamming his head on the table.

Konoha pats at his back a few times but continued eating his food as if it wasn't that big a deal. Akaashi bent in close to Shouyou's ear and prepared himself to speak. "Do you miss them that badly?" He asked, causing the ginger's ear to flinch. After a moment, he nodded.

"Sugawara's room is right beside mine. Why don't you go visit him later? Sorry, I don't know anyone elses." A mewl left Shouyou's lips, and he licked Akaashi's neck in thanks. "Will you please eat now?"

Akaashi tried, leaning Shouyou's back against the table and holding a piece of sushi up to his mouth. He bit into it, munching on it with a soft smile. "Awe~" The table cooed, drawing a lot of attention to them.

-----

As night hit, Shouyou scrambled out of Bokuto's arms, not bothering to change out of his boxers and baggy t-shirt, and made his way to the room Akaashi had told him to. His tail swished back and forth as he tried to find it.

When he did, he opened it without hesitation, closing it softly and walking inside the dark room. He walked to the last bed, barely being able to make out two bodies. Shouyou jumped onto the bed, shamelessly stepping onto the other body and causing them to wake up in shock.

"Yo, what the fu- Huh?" Oikawa questioned, watching Shouyou bend down next to Sugawara and curl up at his side. "Shouyou?" He whispered, and the neko blinked at him before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

=====