(16)

=====

"No, I wanna sleep with him tonight!" Bokuto whined quietly, holding his arms out to prevent Atsumu from crawling into the bed. "What? I thought we already had this arranged? He sleeps with me," argued the blond, folding his arms and scowling.

While the two bickered, Iwaizumi laid down with the ginger, pulling his sleeping body onto his chest and covering their bodies with the blanket. He turned off the lamp, catching the male's attention. The only sound was Tendou's muffled singing in the shower.

"It's time to go to sleep," was all he said before closing his eyes and placing his hands over the openings of Shouyou's ears. "Eh?!" They simultaneously shouted, causing the ginger's ears to flinch.

"Shut the fuck up," Iwaizumi growled, glaring at the two through the dim lighting. "Welp, uh, guess we're sleeping together then, huh? Night, Buddy," Atsumu awkwardly babbled, and the two scrambled into the bed. "Scary," Bokuto muttered, shivering slightly.

-----

As everyone slept soundly, Iwaizumi was awoken by stirring on his chest and opened his eyes upon realizing that it was Shouyou. "Hmm? Shouyou? What's wrong? Why are you awake?"

The ginger turned his attention down to Iwaizumi, smiling softly. "Just a little thirsty. Sorry if I woke you up," he stated, his voice quiet and warm. "I'll come with you to get something. I'm kinda thirsty, too."

"Okay," Shouyou whispered, placing a finger over his lips as he slid off of the bed and crawled to the door. Iwaizumi only softened his steps.

When they made it to the kitchen, the taller male watched Shouyou bend down and reach into the back of the fridge, pulling out a carton of milk and placing it on the counter. "Do you want some?"

Snapping his eyes up to the ginger's face, Iwaizumi nodded, scratching at his neck and looking away. Shouyou opened multiple cupboards, finally finding the glasses and reaching up to take two of them.

"... Iwaizumi-Senpai?" Iwaizumi turned back to Shouyou, finding him fiddling shyly with the hem of his shirt. "I, um, can't reach the glasses..." He muttered twirling on his heel and stretching his arm out once more. "See?"

"Pfft-" The taller of the two quickly covered his mouth, his cheeks lit a light pink at the adorable sight in front of him. "Here." He stood behind the ginger, placing his hands on his hips and lifting him high enough to grab the glasses.

When they were safely on the counter, Shouyou thanked him, patting at his hands as an indication that he wanted down. "Oh, right, sorry." By the time the ginger put the milk away and grabbed his cup, Iwaizumi had already drunk over half of his.

"Thanks, Shouyou," he stated, earning a small smile from the smaller of the two. Shouyou began to drink out of his glass, holding it steady with both of his hands. Milk dripped from the corners of his mouth and, for some reason, Iwaizumi couldn't pull his gaze away.

A large exhale left the ginger, and Iwaizumi cleared his throat. "Um, I'll meet you back at the dorm. I'm gonna stop at the bathroom real quick."

The Neko tilted his head. "I'll come with you, then." He giggled, following Iwaizumi's large steps with his quick, small ones. Damn, even the way his feet hardly tapped the floor sounded adorable.

"I-I can go on my own..." He stuttered, cursing himself inside his head as he pushed open the bathroom door. When he visits his grandmother, he remembered that her cat always followed her into the bathroom, and he was just reminded of the burning curiosity in cats' nature.

He pulled his pants down, hoping Shouyou would at least look away as he relieved himself, only to sweatdrop as he sat down on the floor, staring innocently up at Iwaizumi. "Er- It's kinda... awkward when you're staring like that..."

The black-haired male pointed out, hoping Shouyou would get the hint. "Ah, right. Sorry, ahaha~" Cupping a hand over his eyes, the ginger rested his chin against his knees, humming a sweet, quiet tune as Iwaizumi finished and began washing his hands.

With a sigh, he bent down and held a hand out to Shouyou, who smiled and took it, going back up into a standing position. Without thinking, Iwaizumi reached out and rubbed at one of the ginger's ears, causing it to twitch and his face to flush as a soft mewl left him.

"Sorry, my grandmother's cat likes its ears rubbed, so I just thought I'd-" His sentence fell short as Shouyou leaned against his hand, his eyes fluttering a few times before falling half-lidded. "Oh, you want me to pet you?" The black-haired male questioned, and the ginger nodded.

Complying with the Neko's wish, Iwaizumi began rubbing at the shell of both of Shouyou's ears and the ginger breathed out, taking a gentle hold of Iwaizumi's wrists and running his tongue gently along one of them.

The sight alone made Iwaizumi weak in his knees, and the feeling of Shouyou's rough tongue running along his wrist didn't help the intense butterflies in his gut. After a few more rubs, the ginger began leaning closer to the taller male's body heat, panting.

"That... feels... really good... Ngh~" Shouyou's ears leaned back against Iwaizumi's fingers, allowing him more access to the more sensitive parts at the front. The taller male's cheeks burned more at Shouyou's flustered face, his jaw slacking slightly.

Releasing a soft exhale, Iwaizumi carefully back Shouyou up against the wall, slipping his knee between his legs to help keep him upright. He could feel his body warming more and more with every moan and mewl that left Shouyou's lips.

"Shouyou..." He breathed out, feeling the ginger's tail wrap around his leg. "Shouyou... please... I want... I want to kiss you so bad. You're just so fucking beautiful... Please..."

Iwaizumi begged, his hands trailing away from Shouyou's ears and to his cheeks, where he caressed his plump, parted lips. A whine left the ginger's lips as he licked Iwaizumi's finger, bringing it into his mouth and sucking softly on it.

Iwaizumi could feel his canines poking at his finger, and it sent a shiver up his spine. "Shouyou... please..." Resting his forehead against Shouyou's head, Iwaizumi sucked in a breath. The Neko looked up, pressing his tongue against Iwaizumi's lips, and parting them.

Immediately, the taller male took over, slipping his hand into one of Shouyou's and holding it as the other one scratched softly at the small of his back.

This is... so good... He thought to himself, his mind clouding over with need.

=====

A/n:

i'ma have a sheep farm one day : )

and a dog uwu

maybe a cat as well...

and a donkey to protect the sheepies :D

On second thought, I better strangle college before I think of all that ;-;