Detention || Regina George

Requested by: Avasnipaz20

Warnings: Slightly suggestive (just like jokes and stuff not smut)

Summary: Regina George finds herself stuck in detention with North Shore's resident troublemaker, y/n l/n. Y/n can't help but notice how different the Queen Bee acts around her.

__________________________

I glance up from my doodle as the door opens. My eyebrows raise as I focus on the girl who enters.

"Oh, wow. Am I really in the presence of Her Majesty?" I say, watching Regina George walk to a desk, noticeably on the opposite corner of mine. She scoffs, ignoring me. "What'd you do, George?" She still doesn't reply. "Ouch... You know it's not nice to ignore someone like that, right? I'm trying to be nice."

"Shut up," she groans, glaring back at me. I pout.

"You're not very nice."

"So what?"

"Okay, okay. I'll stop trying to provoke you." I turn back to my drawing.

"You are an asshole." I look up.

"That was uncalled for. I just said I was gonna stop annoying you."

"Well..." She trails off. "Just shut up already."

"Pft. Okay." What a weirdo. Is this really the same girl everyone's afraid of? "Couldn't talk your way out of getting detention, could you?"

"What the hell do you mean by that?"

"Well, I assume you get whatever you want. And I don't think you wanted to be here."

"I don't."

"Knew that."

"Whatever." I lean back in my chair.

"Why are you so standoffish? I didn't do anything to you, did I?" She glares at me. "Jesus. Did I hurt your feelings or something? You have to tell me if you expect me to accept that. And then I can apologize and shit."

"... You didn't do anything." I stare at her, then start laughing. "Now what?"

"So you just hate me without a reason to do so. I see how it is." I smirk. "That's kinda immature of you, Miss George." Her face flushes.

"Oh, I'm immature? Take a look in the mirror sometime." I raise an eyebrow. "You get stuck in this room almost everyday. You get sent out of classes and get stopped in the hallway for standing there. Hell, you-"

"Hold on." I tap my desk. "You pay that much attention to me?" She opens her mouth.

"Wh- That's not the point I'm making here!"

"Oh, yeah?" I snicker as her cheeks turn a shade pinker. "Aw. Looks like someone has a little crush."

"Ugh."

"Regina George has a crush on me, what a surprise."

"I don't have a crush on you!" I bite my lip. "I'm serious!"

"Mhm." I twirl my pencil, turning back to my paper. "Whatever you say."

"God, you are impossible."

"Oh, please. You're blushing. I've never once seen you blush. That doesn't seem normal."

"I can't believe you."

"Just making an observation." I rest my head on my hand, drawing once again. She doesn't say anything. "And then you don't slip in the last word. Is someone flustered?" I hear a slam, before she suddenly appears in front of my desk.