Chapter 1

♡︎♡︎♡︎

As they got to their seats, Kai Havertz and Julian Brandt smiled

"Finally, a vacation for us best friends." Julian said.

"Yeah, it's been weird not seeing each other so often, since we moved clubs."
Kai responded.

Soon after they got seated, the plane started moving.

"Are you still scared of flying?" Kai made fun of his best friend, remembering how scared the blonde was as a kid.

"Fuck off, Kai. You were scared of snakes,ok?" Julian said jokingly annoyed.

"Ok but snakes are scary dude."

"Let's just sleep, we got a two hour flight. I don't wanna spend it hearing your annoying voice." The Blonde joked, while his brunette best friend flipped him off.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Ugh, finally real earth under our feet. That kid screaming was really annoying."
Kai said, as he stretched his arms, walking off the plane.

„Yeah, it was. Let's get a taxi to our hotel and then eat something somewhere 'cause you know what they say: You eat best in Rome." Julian replied.

"I don't know who said that but ok, let's go." Kai laughed.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"This is nice." Kai said, smiling, while flopping down on his bed.

"Well I bet but our taxi is waiting for us and my stomach is waiting for food." Julian said, as his stomach rumbled.

"Ok, yeah. I hear that. Let's go." Kai laughed and got up.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

They got to a restaurant in a nice setting, looking amazingly aesthetic and italian. It wasn't too packed but some people were seated further away.

A waitress lead Kai and Julian to a table, with a nice view to the sea.

They ordered drinks and food and as they waited, Kai couldn't stop his eyes from moving away from the sea, and around the garden. Ans he also couldn't stop his eyes from landing on a table, some meters away from theirs.

Sitting there were two girls around his age, maybe a bit older, and they laughed while talking to each other.

Kai's eyes especially landed on the girl who was sitting on the head of the table, facing the sea like he was. Her brown wavy hair flowed in the breeze that came from the sea, while she drank a sip from her, what looked like a, smoothie.

He thought, he would have never seen such a beauty and his thoughts only came back to now when he heard Julian calling out his name while snipping his fingers in front of Kai's face.

"You gone deaf or what? Did you not hear me? I was talking to you. And you haven't even eaten anything yet!"

It was only then, that Kai realised that the food had arrived while he spaced out on the girl.

"You saw anything or what?"

"Uh, no. Not yet." Kai answered, while stupidly looking towards the girl.

Julian saw Kai's eyes going to something over his back and he turned his head, to look what his friend was looking at.

"Oh wow, now I know what you thought about."