Chapter 15

"Can you send me that picture of us? The one from saturday?" Amelia asked

It was monday, and after they sleeped the whole sunday, Amelia and Kai were now sitting in a small café, back in London.

"Yeah, wait a second."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

                               ⚪️⚫️

                               ⚪️⚫️

                               ⚫️⚪️

                               ⚫️⚪️

ameliaragaano so proud of you <3
tagged: kaihavertz29, chelseafc
                likes.            |  comments.
                12.543             562

fan1 She was there?! I thought they broke up?
fan2 finally
hater1 she a gold digger
hater2 Man City should have won
————————————————————
"What will happen when I leave for Rome again?" Amelia asked, realizing she only had two days left.

"I don't know, do you wanna try it with long distance again?"

"If it doesn't end like last time, I wanna try it."
She joked.

"Let's hope." Kai joked back.
"No, really. I really love you. I don't wanna fuck it up." He said, just then realizing what he said, but the big smile on Amelia's face showed that she heard it.
"I mean- I- Uhh-"

"You love me?" She asked, he nodded.
"I love you too."

They smiled at each other.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"This situation kinda seems familiar." Leti joked as it was now Kai saying bye to his best friend, his friend and his girlfriend at the airport.

"Flight 7624, to Rome, Italy, now boarding."
The airport voice said.

"We'll give you a moment." Julian said, after he hugged Kai.

"We'll phone every day, yeah?" Kai asked.

"Promise." Amelia held her pinky finger out, tears started to pool in her eyes.
"I'll miss you." She said, as Kai linked their little fingers.

"I'll miss you too."

"Last call up for flight 7624, to Rome, Italy."

"I love you."
He said as he kissed her.

"I love you."
She left, looking back one more time, to see him waving at her.
She smiled as she walked on the plane.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

They kept their promise, talking over the phone everyday.

Right now, Amelia was sitting in her classroom writing her last exam before being a qualified architect.

"Good, if you could all now give your papers to me, that would be amazing." The teacher said, as the students stood up, checking their exams for the last time before handing it out to the teacher.

Amelia left the school building, breathing in the fresh air, after sitting in that stuffy classroom for four hours.

She sat in her car and just as she drove away from the parking lot, her phone started ringing.

She read 'Kai ❤️' and connected her phone with the car speaker.

"Hey baby. How was your exam?"

"Hey, it was good, I think. I have a good feeling."

"That's great. So your done with school right? Like for the time."

"Well I have one week of school but it's in like July, the 19th to the 25th. Why?"

"So, I got called up for the german national team and-"

"What? Congratulations! That's amazing." She cut him off.

"Yeah, thanks. Can I continue?"
He joked.

"Yeah, sorry." She lightly laughed.

"It's fine. As I was saying, before you cut me off, I got called up for the national team, and our group games are in Munich, in Germany, and if you would like, you could come to Germany with me."

"Really?! Of course I would like to go to Germany with you."

"Then it's settled. But I'm in a training camp now for the time to the games, so you'll have to stay with someone or in an rb&b or something."

"Hold on, someone just texted me."