Chaptet 16

♡︎♡︎♡︎

♡︎♡︎♡︎

                                                             Lea 💛Hey, have you heard that Kai's been called up for the natio, yet?

                                                             Lea 💛
Hey, have you heard that Kai's been called up for the natio, yet?

Amelia 🌞
He's on the phone right now :)

                                                            Lea 💛
So do you wanna stay at my place? I live in Munich and mom and dad are coming for the games

Amelia 🌞
That would be amazing, thanks <3

                                                           Lea 💛
                          Of course, future sister in law ;)
                                 ___
"It's your sister. She said I could stay with her."

"Can she read minds or what?" Kai joked.
"Ok than you stay with her and we'll see each other at the games."

"I'm excited."
She said as she drove in the gateway.

"Uh, so I wasn't sure if you would come, but I send you something."

There was in fact a package laying at her front door. Leti was on vacation with Julian and his brothers, on Ibiza, so nobody could have brought it in the house.

"What is it?" Amelia asked as she picked it up and opened her door.

"Well, open it. And switch to face time. I wanna see your pretty face when you open it."

They switched to face time and Amelia got a pair of scissors.
She opened if carefully.

Inside was a plastic package and she could make out one white and one black thing.

She took both of them out, and to her surprise they were two Germany Jerseys.
With the number 7 and 'Havertz' on them.

"Oh my god, Kai."

"Yeah, I thought you couldn't just come in my Chelsea jersey so.."

"These are so amazing. Thank you."

"You're welcome." He smiled.

"When do I have to be in Munich?"
She asked, going in the internet to search for flights.

"Look in the package."
She flipped it upside down, and two papers went flying out.

A ticket for a flight, and a VIP pass for every game.

"Kai, you shouldn't have. I don't want you to spend your money on me." She whined.

"It's no problem, really."
Someone knocked at his door.
"Ja?" He said in german.

He and another male voice spoke in german for a few minutes.

"Ja, ich komm gleich."(Yes, I'm coming in a second.) He said as the other person left.
"That was Joshua Kimmich. A teammate from Germany. I have to get to training."

"Have fun, and thank you again. Love you."

"Thank you, you're welcome and love you too."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

The taxi stopped in front of the building and Amelia payed him as she got out.

Seconds after she ringed the doorbell, she heard a dog bark and Lea Havertz opened the door with a black dog coming right after her and jumping up on Amelia.

"Paul, chill." Lea laughed as she saw that Amelia was not scared of dogs and rather cuddling with the Havertz family dog.

After Amelia finally got away from the dogs cuddles, they walked inside and the house was beautifully decorated.

"It's nice here." Amelia complimented.
"Do you live here alone?"

"Thanks, and yeah. Well, sometimes mom and dad are coming over. But most of the time it's me and Paul and sometimes Paul lives with mom and dad."

"Cool. So when are they coming over?"
Amelia asked.

"Uh, I think at the game against Portugal."
Lea thought.

It was evening already, so the two girls cooked together and then sat on the couch, while getting to know each other.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

The first Germany game was this evening against France, but as the Allianz Arena could only invite a small group of people instead of the 75.000 normally, Amelia and Lea had to watch the game from home.

It was rather boring, until Mats Hummels, who Amelia found a bit attractive, she's not gonna lie, scored an own goal, in a stupid moment as there had been no other choice and as it wasn't what he wanted.

"Ohhh, shit."

"Yeah, you could say that out loud."

After France scored two offside goals the game was over, with the only goal being an own goal.

"That was mean." Lea said as she brought the two plates from the food away.

"It was, I bet the guys are gonna be so disappointed."

"Yeah and Mats will put the whole fault on his shoulders."

"If he wouldn't have done it, Mbappé was standing behind him, he would've done it."

"Yeah, let's just forget this game. Do you wanna bring your things in the guest room?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna go to sleep in a bit. Jet lagged. Have a good night."

"You too."