Chapter 14

Amelia, Julian and Leti finally got through the fans, walking on the field and they found Kai hugging his teammates

Then he saw them and ran over to them hugging Amelia and twirling her in the air, making her laugh.

After he had put her down and kissed her, he hugged his other two friends.

A photographer came and took some photos of the couple, after getting her agreement.

As Kai saw some special people looking for him, he pulled Amelia away from their other friends and towards the people who also seemed to notice him now.

The older woman took him in his arms immediately, after her the man hugged him and the last was a blonde girl.

Amelia didn't know them but as soon as she saw Kai and the man look at each other at meters difference, she figured out it was his family, suddenly becoming nervous.

As Kai was done hugging his family, he pulled Amelia towards them. His familys eyes went wide.

"Guys, this is Amelia. My girlfriend." He proudly said, as she blushed.

"Oh my god, Kai. She is even more beautiful than you told me!" His mother said, as she took Amelia from Kais into her arms.
"I'm his mama, you can call me Maria."

As she let Amelia go, the hand of her husband was held towards Amelia.
"I'm Ralf. It's nice to know that my son has finally found someone for him."

"Thanks."

And then she got pulled into another pair of arms.
"I would've never guessed my brother could score such a pretty girl. My names Lea."

"It's getting embarrassing now, guys. Let her breathe." Kai said, as he pulled Amelia back in his arms, as she smiled.

They continued to talk for a while, until his family wanted to leave.

"It was nice getting to know you."

"No, honey, it was nice to get to know the girl who's been messing with my sons head."

They left shortly after.

"It was so nice to have you here with me tonight."

"It was." She smiled.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Do you wanna go to my hotel later? I guess I'm not gonna get away from her fast but if you want to Julian can give you a ride, and I'll give you my key."

"What? No, I'll stay with you, if I can."

"Of course you can." He smiled at her.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Oh my god, Amelia you look like shit." Leti laughed as Amelia walked into their hotel room, in not her clothes but Kais and a big headache.

"These stupid aspirin aren't working and I've never slept so little in my life." Amelia mumbled.

"Oh I bet you haven't. When did you leave and do I even wanna know what you did in his home or are his clothes telling me everything?"
Leti joked, half serious.

"We partied until 3 a.m and no you don't."

"3 a.m?!"

"Yup." Amelia said as she flopped down on the couch.

"Wow, never thought you were a party girl."
Julian said as he walked trough the bathroom doors.

"Never thought so either." Amelia joked.

Leti and Julian laughed, while Amelia just groaned hating the volume and the light in the room, before drifting into sleep again, just like Kai was doing in his flat.