Chapter 6

As the girls were in their bikinis, ready to jump in the water, the boys couldn't get their eyes of the them

As they got over their shock, they quickly did the same, stripping to their swimming shorts.

Jumping in, after the girls, the water felt great. Not to warm, not to cold. Perfectly calming.
Silent.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

ameliaragaano lil' peace of heaven 💫tagged: kaihavertz29, laetitiacrsorba, julianbrandt

tagged: kaihavertz29, laetitiacrsorba,
julianbrandt

                likes.            |  comments.
                2.139               115
————————————————————
new notification:
kaihavertz29 and julianbrandt requested to follow you.
accept.          |    deny
kaihavertz29 liked your post.

————————————————————
"Stalker." Amelia muttered.

Kai laughed, while the other two were confused.
The four laid on a blanket, watching the sunset.

"This was really nice, we could do that again sometime." Leti said, after getting over her confusion.

"We definitely should, maybe we could do that tomorrow?" Julian asked, wanting to meet the girl, he was starting to fall for, as soon as possible.

"I have class 'till 12 but after that..." Amelia said.

"I can get you from school, then we can go together wherever we go." Kai proposed.

"That would be great,yeah."

"I propose, we do something at our place. Me and Amelia live together and the weather isn't going to be so great." Leti said.

"So you send me the address and Kai is going to get Amelia."

"Great, then it's settled."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Yeah,the exercise was really easy." Victoria, a classmate of Amelia's said, as the two of them walked out of the building.

"Yeah, I was done really-" Amelia wanted to say, before being cut off.

"Oh my god, is that Kai Havertz? The German Hottie?" Victoria half screamed.

As Amelia looked in the direction, she saw him leaning against a cabriolet, with sunglasses on his head, waving to her.

"Yup, thats him." Amelia said, walking off to him.

"A ride for Amelia Ragano?" Kai said, in a polished voice, pretending to be a professional driver.

"That's her." Amelia laughed, playing with it.

"Let's go, Miss." Kai said, still playing his role, perfectly.
"You just gotta tell me were to go."

"Sure."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"How was school?"

"Good. The teacher we had is pretty cool and his exercises are really easy."

"That's good."

"Yeah, how long are you and Julian in Rome?"

"Two weeks, if nothing goes wrong."

Amelia felt happy to know the boy she was starting to like, was staying for more than a few days.

They sat there in silence until Kai switched on the radio.
The song on the radio was slow and sweet.
Angels Like You by Miley Cyrus.