Chapter 13

Right in front of them was the 'Estádio do Dragão', the stadium of Porto

"We're watching football. What else would you do at a stadium?"

"Julian, I'm serious, what are we doing here?"

"Like he said, we're watching football."
Leti now joined in on the convo.

"Who's playing?" Amelia asked as they walked to the entrance. There weren't many people as it was still early.

They got checked in as Amelia fastly forgot her question.

"We have VIP passes?"

"Yup."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

They got to their VIP seats and Julian stayed standing.

"Why are you still standing?"
Amelia questioned.

"Uh, you'll have to go with me real quick."
Amelia looked at Leti.
"Go."

Before she went with him, she looked at the field and one particular monitor got into her sight.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me! Chelsea FC vs. Manchester City! Really?"

"Let's go. It's finale. We don't have much time until this stadium is packed."

"Finale? Of what?"

"The Champions League, stupid."
He sassed, as pulled her with him, towards the tunnel.

They got to a door and Amelia read
'changing rooms away team'.

"If you are doing what I think you're doing, stop it."
But before she could stop him, he knocked.

It took a while before the door opened and Timo
Werner stood there, seeing his national team teammate made him smile from ear to ear.

"Julian? Is that really you?!" He hugged him in a Bro-Way, only then seeing the girl behind his friend.
"Is that her? Is that the girl Kai couldn't stop talking about? The Italian?" He mumbled to Julian.

"Yep. Is he there right now, I think they have to talk."

"I'll go get him."
He left for a few seconds, before they heard him call out: "Hey, Kai! There's someone at the door for you."

It was quiet for a few seconds before the door reopened and there he stood.

Kai Havertz stood there, in the doorway. Shirtless. In his blue training shorts.

"Julian? You are not who I thought you would be."
He hugged his best friend, looking over his shoulder and freezing.

There she stood. In Nike Leggins and a white tshirt, looking at the floor, not daring to look into his welcoming, blue eyes.

As he moved on from Julian, she finally looked up.

"Hey."

"Hi." He breathed out, not believing she was really here.
He felt the need to hug her, so that's what he did, and he felt her melting in his touch, hugging him back.

He even wanted to kiss her but he knew that that would be to early.
"Can we talk?"

"I think that's why Leti and Julian dragged me here, yeah." She lightly laughed and he then realized how much he missed her laugh.

They walked a few halls down, until they stopped.

"I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry."
They both said at the same time.

"What are you sorry for? You don't have anything to say sorry for."

"Yes, I do. I should have listened to you. Not just believe what they wrote in the internet."

"No. No. I understand you. You were angry. It's alright. I should have told you that she did that photo and prevent her from posting it. Scratch that, I shouldn't even have taken that photo with her."

"No, you can take pics with other girls, it's fine. I don't wanna be that kind of girlfriend."

"You still wanna be my girlfriend?"

"If you tell me that nothing happened between you two, of course."

"Nothing happened, I swear."

"Good, 'cause I really missed this." With that she took the few steps, and put her lips on his.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Julian had left after Kai and Amelia walked away and was now sitting on his seat, holding his girlfriends hand.

Leti looked to her side as she heard someone say 'Excuse me, sorry,excuse me'.
She saw her best friend making her way over to them.

And then she noticed the new shirt she was wearing.

A blue jersey with the number 29 in the front with the Chelsea crest on it.

"Tell me that is Kais jersey."
This sentence made Julian look up from his phone.

"It is."

"Does that mean what I think it does?"
She asked as Amelia sat down.

"Fuck off."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

He was running so freely, with the ball at his feet.
He jumped over the goalie, who wanted to get the ball by going out of the goal, making Kais way even easier. He shot at the open goal and the ball went in. The whole stadium erupted in cheers by the Chelsea Fans just before the half time, in the 42 minute.

Amelia, Julian and Leti cheered almost the loudest as it was Kai scoring the goal.

In the second half time, The Blues were able to keep the head start and as the referee blew the whistle to indicate the end of the game, the Chelsea fans screamed as loud as they could, having just won the Champions League.