Chapter 21

It has been two months since Amelia moved in with Kai, in that time they got a white labrador retriever, Balou, and Amelia opened her own architecture company

♡︎♡︎♡︎

                               ⚪️⚫️

                               ⚪️⚫️

                               ⚫️⚪️ameliaragaano New family member, welcome Balou 🤍tagged: kaihavertz29                 likes

⚫️⚪️
ameliaragaano New family member, welcome Balou 🤍
tagged: kaihavertz29
      likes. | comments.
23.593       10.746
————————————————————
Kai was nervous, as they sat in a restaurant, ready to pay after having a great dinner.

"Baby, what's up? You've been weird all day."
Amelia was worried.

"Uh, nothing." The waiter came over and took the money, Kai gave him.
"So, I planned something."

"Ok?"

They sat in the car and drove for a bit until they stopped at the Westminster Bridge.

"What are we doing here?"

She didn't get an answer, as Kai led her to the middle of the bridge.

"So, you may have notice that I've been really nervous all day and-"

"I have, what's happening, Kai?"
She cut him off.

"If you would let me talk." He laughed and after hearing a small 'sorry', he continued.
"So I've been planning this for weeks now, and I know that we are both still young, but I really love you. And I really want to spend the rest of my life with you. And I really phoned your father to ask him before I asked you, but-"
He cut himself off, as he took something out of his pocket, Amelia's tears welling up even more than before, and he knelt down on the ground, on one knee.

"Amelia Ragano, I love you and I want to grow old with you, and I know that I'm probably not as good as what you deserve or that I can't give you much time, because of my job, but I really, really love you. So, if you love me just as much as I love you, will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?"
He asked, he opened the box and a beautiful diamond ring came to view.

Amelia's tears started to spill, as she nodded hardly.
"Yes, yes of course I want be your wife. I love you so much."
She cried, as she kissed him and he stood up to twirl her around.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." He repeated.

"I love you too."

Then out of nowhere, the strums of 'Angels Like You' began to play and Julian and Leti came in the view.

The newly engaged couple chuckled as Amelia looked at Kai.

"This was not part of my plan."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

ameliaragaano Still can't believe I have to change my Insta name in a few months, screw you @kaihavertz29                  likes

     likes. | comments.
26.256      14.094

fan1 Omg she's so lucky
fan2 She fully deserves it
fan3 They are so cute together
fan4 They deserve the world
hater1 She's probably still a gold digger
kaihavertz29 Sorry, not sorry ;)
laetitacsorba Can't believe you are getting enganged before me ;(
————————————————————
It was now two months after their beautiful weeding in Rome, and Amelia sat at the dining table waiting for Kai to get home from training.

"Hey babe, I'm home." Kai yelled as Balou ran towards him.

"Hey, amore mio. I have something to tell you."
Amelia said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Sure, what is it?"

"In exactly nine months, Balou won't be the only baby we have in this house."
Amelia said, as Kais eyes and smile went double as wide as they were before.
He kissed her and hugged her, until he kneeled down, face to face with her still flat belly.

"Hey, little bean. I know you probably can't hear me, but I'm you dad. And me and your mom, really, really love you. Even if you're not there yet."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

This will be the end of 'Our Song' and I honestly cried writing this chapter.

I'm considering writing the Leti-Julian-Story, so let me know if you would read it.

I'm also thinking of writing a Sophia-Kai Story and I would have some ideas. So let me know which one you want or if you want both, then which first.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you liked it <3