Chapter 2

"We've been here for what, 30 minutes? And you're already falling in love?"

"I'm not falling in love, Julian. Don't be stupid."
Kai said, while finally looking at his friend and starting to eat his food.

"No, no. I get what you mean, those girls are beautiful, I just don't know which one you mean."

"What? None of them. This is a bro vacation. No girls." Kai replied, a little shocked but also amused.

"I mean, if I could, I would totally go for the one on the side."

"I would go for the one on the head." Kai said.

"Hah! I knew it. You would totally bang her."

While talking about the girls and looking at them, they didn't notice the girls talking about them.

(Eveything in itallics is italian)
"Oh my god, Amelia. Don't look too obvious, but two super cute guys are staring at us." Laetitia Csorba whispered to her best friend.

"Which direction?" Amelia Ragano whispered back.

"Directly to your left. They're still staring."

Amelia tried to secretly look towards them, but as she did, she met beautiful blue eyes, that were staring right back at her, but as soon as he realised she caught him, he turned his head faster than he thought he would break his neck.

Amelia and Laetitia started giggling at the boys embarrassed faces.

"But they are cute, aren't they?" Leti askes her friend.

"They are." Amelia answered, still dreaming about those beautiful eyes.

"Fuck Julian, they caught us staring at them, they probably think we are some kind of perverts."

"Hey Kai, chill bro. They seemed fine with it." Julian said calmly.
"What if we ask them to sit with us?"

"No! Julian don't you dare. That is gonna look so weird. First we stare at them like some ten year old boy seeing a girl for the first time and then we ask them to with us? No, not with me."
Kai panicked.

"Ok dude, chill. I'm not gonna do anything."
Julian laughed lightly, making his best friend glare at him.

"Do you think they are single?" Leti asked while looking at the back of the blonde haired boy.

"Oh my god Leti, we don't even know them and you think about dating them? They could be seriel killers!" Amelia said, shocked.

"Amelia, live a little, it was just a joke. And if they were seriel killers, they wouldn't look that cute." Leti said laughing lightly.

"Cute, my ass."

Leti laughed loudly, getting the attention of both boys back.
"I know you find that brunette one cute, Amelia, you can't lie to your best friend."

As Amelia wanted to start protesting, she sent her a look saying 'don't argue with me, miss'.

"I would give everything to know what they're talking about. Why didn't we take that Italian Lessons I proposed?" Julian asked slightly disappointed to not know what the girl were talking about.

"First of, those were my idea. Secondly, that would be spying and what if they are talking about a family member that died, would you want to know that?"

"They would talk about a dead relative while looking at us?" Julian asked, confused and amused.

"Maybe you look like their dead grandfather you old man." Kai laughed and Julian quickly forgot the girls after hearing his best friend call him old.