Chapter 12

The warm morning sun shined on Amelias face as she woke up from the brightness

Weekend. Saturday.

Finally, not having to get ready as fast as under the week.

But, she thought, Leti wanted to go grocery shopping in the morning so she did in fact have to get ready.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

ameliaragaano when your roommate wants to go shopping early in the morning :(                likes

                likes.            |  comments.
                4.849               115

Show comments.
fan1 What happened to you and Kai?
hater1 You probably didn't deserve him anyways.
fan2 Were you and Kai really dating?
fan3 Has anyone else notice that she's been sad on her posts lately?
————————————————————
kaihavertz29 liked your post.
————————————————————
Amelia decided to ignore that last notification, wanting to just forget him.

As she did her make up, she decided to put on some music, listening to the silence of the house making her depressed.

She put on a playlist with the hits of today, as she wasn't sure what to listen to.

She listened to some songs, skipping some others, and while doing her hair routine, the strums of 'Angels Like You' started.

She felt as though that song haunted her, being everywhere she was. And she hated it, because it made her remember the great times she and Kai had, making her miss him.

She wanted to forget him, not miss him and his touch.

"Hey, what's taking you so long?" The voice of Leti took her out of her thoughts, making her pause the music.

"Uh, nothing. I'm done we can leave."

"Oh and, can you pack a suitcase?" Leti said smiling lightly.

"What? Why?"

"We're doing vacation. I know you only have school on friday, so we go until wednesday."

"And why now? And where?"

"Because we have to be there until tonight. And I'm not gonna tell you."

"Ok?"

"Be ready in half an hour, our flight is in three hours."

"What?!" Amelia exclaimed, but her friend was already walking downstairs.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

As they got to their gate at the airport, Amelia read the board.

'Porto Airport, Portugal'
was what it said.

"Why are we going to Porto?"

"Surprise." Was the short answer she got.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

They landed safely and as they walked into Porto Airport, Amelia recognized a familiar face.

"What is Julian doing here?"

"You see him? Where? Oh I see him!" Her friend said hysterically, before running towards him and flying into his arms.

Amelia slowly walked over to the now kissing couple.
"Hi."

"Amelia, hey." Julian said, as he hugged her.
"I'm really sorry for what happened with-"

"No, it's fine. I'm over it."

"You are?" He hesitantly replied, looking at Leti.

"Uh, I guess."

"We'll see." He mumbled.

"What?" Amelia luckily didn't hear him.

"Oh nothing."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"So, I know you would want to pack out and everything but we kinda have to go. It's seven already."

"Where are we going?"

"Doesn't matter. Let's just get going." Leti replied fast.

"Ok?"

They got a taxi and drove for about 20 minutes before a big building came in their view.

"Guys? What the fuck are we doing here?"

♡︎♡︎♡︎
Ok little note:
Maybe you noticed I changed some things like the picture at the start of every chapter or that Kai's age is 21 not 22 as I now know what will happen in this time. Maybe you know too.

And also again I don't want Sophia to look bad or anything, this is just a fanfic so it's not real :)