Chapter 10

As the boys and girls entered the airport, the air felt thick, all of them knowing what was about to happen

They got to the gate where it said
'Airport Dortmund,Germany - 30 minutes'

"Flight 3476, to Dortmund,Germany boarding now."
The voice went trough the gate and people started getting ready.

"I guess that's us." Julian said, slowly.

"Yeah." Kai said as he took Amelia in his arms.
"This is it."

"Last call for flight 3476, to Dortmund, Germany."

"We have to go." Julian said, after hugging and kissing his now also girlfriend, Leti.

"Bye." Kai whispered to Amelia as they looked at each other, before she leaned in and kissed him.

"Call me."

"I will."

The boys left slowly, and went on the plane.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

It's been some weeks since the new football season started and Kai and Julian had to leave each other, Kai moving back to London.

Him and Amelia phoned almost every day, and she started watching his games. He also sent one of his jersey.

As Amelia sat in her living room, just having come home from school, Leti jogged over to her and hugged her.
"I'm so sorry. If I would have known I would have hit him in the balls in the airport."

"What? What do you mean?" Amelia was comfused.

"Oh my god! You don't even know? What an asshole." Leti was shocked and angry.
"Here." She gave Amelia her phone, an article open.

————————————————————

Kai Havertz, Girlfriend or different?

Yesterday Evening, 6:34 p.m. (London)
On her instagram Sophia Weber (21), a german student, posts this picture of her and the german footballer Kai Havertz (22). They seem very cuddly and couply.

But just weeks before a picture of Kai and an italian girl was posted by a paparazzi, on his vacation with Julian Brandt.

The girl on the picture above, Amelia Ragano, is a student at the University of Roma Tre for architecture. She is 20 years old and lives in a villa in Rome.

So are Amelia and Kai dating or is Sophia Weber playing a bigger role in Kai's dating life?
This is the question, which is still unanswered.
As soon as we know more, you'll be the first to hear it.
————————————————————
As she was done reading, Amelia just sat there in silence, taking in the hug of Leti.

The silence broke, as she heard her phone going off.

'Kai 💖' was what she read at the top of the call.
accept.          |     decline.

"Amelia? Oh god. Tell me you haven't read it yet!" Kai panicked as he heard her answer.

Silence.

"You've read it right?"

"Hm-hm."

"Ok listen to me-"

"No,you listen to me. I told you that my trust was hurt by my ex, having him tell me to have a long distance and cheating on me. And you did the same thing. You left and then there's a picture of you and a girl being 'couply'."

"It isn't like you think it is, please listen to me-"
A new voice cut him off.
"Kai, are you coming?" It was a girls voice.

"Is that her?! Is she with you right now?! Are you fucking kidding me, Kai?!"

"She isn't-"

"No, fuck off, ok? I don't wanna listen to your lies." With that she hung up.

"Fuck!" Kai yelled.

"Kai? What-" Sophia asked.

"No, why did you post that picture?!"

"What? Why? I just thought it was cute. We look cute together."

"Sophia, stop thinking we will ever get together. I was dating Amelia until you fucked it up with that picture. You have to leave now, please."

"But-"

"Sophia, please."
She left.

♡︎♡︎♡︎
No hate on Sophia btw, I love her. I just needed someone to be the 'bad guy' :)