Chapter 7

As the cabriolet drove in the gateway, Kai felt his eyes go wide

As the cabriolet drove in the gateway, Kai felt his eyes go wide. The house was big and beautiful.

"My parents inherited it to me and now I'm living here with Leti." Amelia said, seeing Kai's amazement.

"This is sooo big. Wow!"

"Let's get in."

They got to the door, and as Amelia opened the door, she shouted: "Leti! We're home!"

"Living Room!" Was the only thing they heard and they chuckled, before walking towards the living room.

"My god, Kai. Have you ever seen such a nice house? They even have a play station!" Julian said as Kai and Amelia walked in on the two playing fifa.
Julian was winning by 4:1.

"Do you guys wanna eat anything? I can cook."
Amelia proposed.

"I can't!" Leti laughed as Julian said the same thing, the same second.
The looked at each other, while Kai and Amelia looked at each other.

"Yeah, we're gonna leave you to it."
Amelia said, and dragged Kai to the kitchen.

As they walked in the kitchen, Amelia went over to an old radio, switching it on, an italian channel playing.

As she started the pasta she wanted to cook she instructed Kai to just sit down and relax.

Just minutes later she heard the italian radio man speaking.

"And now a cute love song, by Miley Cyrus. This is Angels Like You."

Amelia chuckled, while Kai looked at her questioning, until he heard the first strums of the music coming from the radio.

"Wow, is this like some kind of omen?" He laughed.

"Maybe."

"Well, would you want to dance with me?"
Kai sheepishly smiled at her.

"I would love to."

As they heard the first lyrics of Miley singing, Kai laid his hands on her waist while Amelia laid her hands around his neck.

They started swaying to the music, smiling at each other.

What they didn't know, was that Leti and Julian stood in the door way, taking photos of them and smiling.

♡︎♡︎♡︎
laetitiacsorba just posted on her insta story

————————————————————Kai and Amelia danced trough the song, with her head on his shoulder and him holding her tightly, without noticing

Kai and Amelia danced trough the song, with her head on his shoulder and him holding her tightly, without noticing.

They only parted as they heard a new song starting and the noodles cooking.

"Oh my god." Amelia laughed turning the stove down.

She fastly finished the Pasta Carbonara and shouted for Leti and Julian who left to the living room.

They went out on the patio, and got seated, handing out the pasta.

During the meal, they had lots of laughs and told each other funny stories.

"Soo, what's going on between you two, hm?"
Julian asked.

"Between us? Nothing. What would be going on?" Kai got defensive really quick.

"Yeah, and if we are with that theme, what's going on between you two?" Amelia asked back.

"Nothing."

"Yeah, sure" Kai said smiling stupidly.