Chapter 3

After they finished their food, the boys decided to go for a walk on the coast

After they finished their food, the boys decided to go for a walk on the coast. The two girls had left some minutes before them, after a dinner of glances at each other.

As the boys were walking on the coast, Julian saw a little ice cream stand.

"Let's get some ice cream."

"But you just ate, like ten minutes ago. You really want ice cream right now?" Kai said unsure.

"Kai, no one is gonna care if we eat as much as we want. And you don't even have to get ice cream but I'm gonna get some." Julian explained while starting to walk towards the stand.

"Ok, ok chill."

Kai got to his best friend while they looked around.

Suddenly, Julian crashed his elbow in Kai's ribs.

"Ow, what the f-"
Julian slapped his hand in front of Kai's mouth and showed him to be quite, before turning is finger in front of them.

As Kai followed the finger, he felt his eyes get bigger, because right in front of them were the two girls from the restaurant.

"Una pallina die stracciatella, per favore.Grazie."(One scoop of stracciatella, please. Thank you.) Kai could feel his heart miss a beat at the softness of her voice.

The girls got their ice creams and sat on a bench near the water. Luckily for Julian, who saw his best friend basically drooling over the girl, there was a bench right next to them. So when the boys got their ice creams, Julian dragged Kai over to the bench, making Kai sit next to the girls, just like Leti forces Amelia to sit on the inside.

As Amelia noticed them, she turned to her best friend and tilted her head towards the boys.

Leti now saw them too, and her eyes got a little big.

"I'm gonna talk to them."

"No, Julian don't you dare." Kai whispered back.

"No, I'm gonna do it. Hey, hi. Yeah, you two. Hi. Are you from around here?"

The girls looked at each other, having a stare down on who would have to talk first. Amelia won.

"Uh yes, we are. We are from here. Born and raised in Rome." Leti said with a strong italian accent.

"Ah ok, so can you maybe tell us the way to the finkas. We kinda forgot because we drove with a taxi." Julian managed to get out.

"Uhm, what's the time?"

"Uhh, it's 11:30 pm. Why?" Julian and Kai were confused.

"A moment please. When is your cours tomorrow?" Leti was now turned towards her friend.

"Uh at 8:15 am. But we can show them the way. It's not long."

Kai was mesmerized by her voice. He had never heard something so soft sounding and hot at the same time.

"We can show you the way if you want us to. It's not a long way." Leti proposed.

"That would be great, because how I know, our asses would get lost on the way." Julian joked making Leti laugh and the other two smile.

"Ok then let's go."